Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    I like beer.

I like guys who like beer :*

And play tennis :p

And a fan of chokers.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I love things like Poetry, Musicals, and Theater (Actually love writing poetry, and am musically inclined) but I rarely talk about it because I am afraid that people will make assumptions about me lol

It's a shame you can't share that.. but I know what you mean about assumptions, people are quick to make them.
    There's a poetry thread here if you'd like to share sometime.
  • Breeticus87
    Breeticus87 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I love things like Poetry, Musicals, and Theater (Actually love writing poetry, and am musically inclined) but I rarely talk about it because I am afraid that people will make assumptions about me lol

It's a shame you can't share that.. but I know what you mean about assumptions, people are quick to make them.

Yeah the world is obsessed with image these days, my band is playing a show in a month, and right after we are writing a single, and our manager is insisting that I drop weight and start wearing tighter pants and shoes other than my running shoes, "because your appearance is just as important, if not more important than your performance" lol strange words I will never understand, and yes I would love to join that forum
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

Yeah the world is obsessed with image these days, my band is playing a show in a month, and right after we are writing a single, and our manager is insisting that I drop weight and start wearing tighter pants and shoes other than my running shoes, "because your appearance is just as important, if not more important than your performance" lol strange words I will never understand, and yes I would love to join that forum

There's a voice thread to...share your voice! Musicly!
  • Breeticus87
    Options

There's a voice thread to...share your voice! Musicly!

Very cool! Where can I find these amazing pages that I have overlooked somehow lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

It's a sad truth my friend.
    Good luck with the single.
    As @mustacheU2lift said there's a voice thread, we'd love to hear you.
  • Breeticus87
    Options
    is it Whatsapp group chat? Sorry I dont really go to the forums often, I have no idea how to navigate it xD
  • slimgirljo15
    edited September 2018
    Options
    is it Whatsapp group chat? Sorry I dont really go to the forums often, I have no idea how to navigate it xD

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10601815/voice-thread-part-two#latest

It's been slow in there but would love to hear you

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10693062/poems#latest
  • Frieswithdatshake
    Frieswithdatshake Posts: 630 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I haven’t looked full-body in a mirror in I don’t know how long. I’ve never loved my body and have worked very hard to try to get there but still.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

I also looove Halloween but hate scary movies and haunted houses.
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Im real good at lots of things. Im just too humble to say everything.

What is your favorite of all of those things?
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    I like walks in the mountains.
    I like driving off road.
    I like working on cars.
    I like playing the flute horribly.
    I like video games.
    I struggle communicating with most people.
    I trust very few.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I don't think I like waffles at all!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Vehemently is a word i struggle to pronounce, but it really like this word....

Pretty sure I just sat here saying that word over and over..... wrong. Now I don't know how to say it anymore. :D