Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• MagnumOpus1
    MagnumOpus1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Baked beans, mac n cheese and microwaved frozen meatballs mixed together with cayenne pepper followed by 3 bowls of honey nut oat cereal

I know your stomach feels like death after this concoction. I'll take the meatballs though.
  • lililomo
    lililomo Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i dislike cologne and perfume on both sexes
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    lililomo wrote: »

Interesting. Why?
  • lililomo
    lililomo Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    lililomo wrote: »

Interesting. Why?

i once worked in an environment where EVERYONE wore more perfume than was necessary. keep in mind this was the late 80's when there was no such thing as a *scent free work place*. the entire company smelled like Poison by Dior. it put me off scents permanently after that. my husband and kids don't wear scent either - not because i say not to - (like that would work lol) but it's their preference too.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    I love giraffes. :o
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

And sloths!?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options

And sloths!?

How could I not? :)

Cute-sloths-314-580874913a3d1__700.jpg
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey all I'm a dog lover!
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I hate touching change, and more specifically, pennies. I will go to extensive lengths to avoid doing so... whether it be rubber gloves, or moving it with a piece of paper... and if an alternative pick up method cannot be found, it stays where it is or I drench my hands with sanitizer. 😁
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Also, I apparently have abnormally large pupils and am extra sensitive to light.

B)
  • MagnumOpus1
    MagnumOpus1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I can be bribed with any form of milk chocolate dipped in peanut butter. Whoever stumbled across that combination, accidentally or intentionally needs to be knighted & immortalised.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I can be bribed with any form of milk chocolate dipped in peanut butter. Whoever stumbled across that combination, accidentally or intentionally needs to be knighted & immortalised.

Twas me :D
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I never grew up dreaming of a big princess wedding, babies or white picket fences.

Me too.....dreamed of being a flight attendant and travel the world. ( until I found out I get motion sick) :/
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Try affording a place in NYC...:(

I looked into it in the late 80s, mid 90s and in 2001 prior to 9/11. It was a travesty then and even worse now. Restaurants, museums, celebrity sightings and theatrical productions no longer call me like they once did. The rest of the NYC stuff can be found in any other city.

My friend just recently bought a 1 bedroom apt 800 square feet for 700k. The prices here r insane

I need to gtfo of here

HOLY *KITTEN*

This is insanity to me. Maybe I am naive to the ways of other parts of the country but in no way shape or form do I feel like this should be real life.

I have an average sized single family home on an acre of land and I paid $178,000, granted that was 10 years ago but still. My mother in law just looked at a 3,700 square foot home with a barn, stables, a pull barn, a 3 car garage on 14 acres with fences, ourdoor pasture for horses and an indoor riding arena for $650,000.
    Seriously, I can't imagine somewhere where a 1 bedroom apt was 700k. My mind is legit blown right now. LOL.
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I am still learning about myself. I am a very surprising creature[/quot
    Sure thing!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

And sloths!?

Squeeeeeee
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

And sloths!?

Omg...How did i miss this 😍😍🤗
  • corpsie666
    corpsie666 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I bought my last vehicle because I was hopped up on energy drinks. Yes, literally