Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Let me know you a little better

145791069

Replies

  • amwboxamwbox Posts: 604Member Member Posts: 604Member Member
    I despise cleaning the shower!

    It's come to the point where I just spray down the whole shower with oven cleaner, wait, and wipe it off. Works amazingly.
  • amwboxamwbox Posts: 604Member Member Posts: 604Member Member
    I can't eat green beans. Or anything that I know contains green beans. I'll puke.
  • asuroxychickasuroxychick Posts: 3,954Member Member Posts: 3,954Member Member
    amwbox wrote: »
    I despise cleaning the shower!

    It's come to the point where I just spray down the whole shower with oven cleaner, wait, and wipe it off. Works amazingly.

    Hahaha there's a good idea!!!
  • asuroxychickasuroxychick Posts: 3,954Member Member Posts: 3,954Member Member
    amwbox wrote: »
    I can't eat green beans. Or anything that I know contains green beans. I'll puke.

    I am the same way with seafood
  • amwboxamwbox Posts: 604Member Member Posts: 604Member Member
    Usual precautions though. Lye. Will screw up your skin.
  • asuroxychickasuroxychick Posts: 3,954Member Member Posts: 3,954Member Member
    amwbox wrote: »
    Usual precautions though. Lye. Will screw up your skin.

    How about just burn the whole thing down ? 😅
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 222,349Member, Premium Member Posts: 222,349Member, Premium Member
    amwbox wrote: »
    I can't eat green beans. Or anything that I know contains green beans. I'll puke.

    Ditto.. I hate beans *shudder*
    edited August 2018
  • ChaelAZChaelAZ Posts: 2,240Member Member Posts: 2,240Member Member
    I am artiquelut. Spelling is questionable doh.
  • Keto_N_IronKeto_N_Iron Posts: 5,393Member Member Posts: 5,393Member Member
    I will most likely NOT read really long posts unless they are from my friends. I have a short attention span
  • Keto_N_IronKeto_N_Iron Posts: 5,393Member Member Posts: 5,393Member Member
    I like a good dry red
  • ChaelAZChaelAZ Posts: 2,240Member Member Posts: 2,240Member Member
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    I am artiquelut. Spelling is questionable doh.

    But cher cute doh so its ok

    TeeHeeHe...
  • 81Katz81Katz Posts: 7,116Member Member Posts: 7,116Member Member
    I think wine is gross. 😏
  • 81Katz81Katz Posts: 7,116Member Member Posts: 7,116Member Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    I think wine is gross. 😏

    If you have cats and dont like wine, do you really have cats?

    Yes, I have cats lol
    But I don't like wine.
    Or beer ...
    But I also don't drink.
  • FinishiitnowFinishiitnow Posts: 568Member Member Posts: 568Member Member
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    My debit recently got hacked. I work way too hard for someone else to be spending my money.
    shaf238 wrote: »
    I was born left-handed. But switched to being right handed (cultural pressures) for MOST things.

    Can you still use your left as well?
    shaf238 wrote: »
    I was born left-handed. But switched to being right handed (cultural pressures) for MOST things.

    There is a myth that says the left handed are more intelligent, what is your opinion?
  • ChaelAZChaelAZ Posts: 2,240Member Member Posts: 2,240Member Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    I think wine is gross. 😏

    If you have cats and dont like wine, do you really have cats?

    Yes, I have cats lol
    But I don't like wine.
    Or beer ...
    But I also don't drink.

    Your cats are judging and questioning you.
    Just saying.
Sign In or Register to comment.