Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    amwbox wrote: »
    I can't eat green beans. Or anything that I know contains green beans. I'll puke.

Ditto.. I hate beans *shudder*

No no...beans are great. Green beans though...honestly it's as though nature scooped something out of a diaper it found on the beach and said, "Hey, wouldn't it be hilarious if there was a plant that this grew on? And humans actually ate it? LOLOLOLOL!!!!"
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    I think wine is gross. 😏

If you have cats and dont like wine, do you really have cats?

Yes, I have cats lol
    But I don't like wine.
    Or beer ...
    But I also don't drink.

Your cats are judging and questioning you.
    Just saying.

Totally. Yes I know.
    The one that crapped on the floor the other day left NO mystery to how he felt.

I thanked him for his honestly. Don't hold that sht in... Literally.
    😀
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I can't eat green beans. Or anything that I know contains green beans. I'll puke.

Ditto.. I hate beans *shudder*

No no...beans are great. Green beans though...honestly it's as though nature scooped something out of a diaper it found on the beach and said, "Hey, wouldn't it be hilarious if there was a plant that this grew on? And humans actually ate it? LOLOLOLOL!!!!"

Yep.. that's what I meant, green runner beans.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    I just ate a whole jar of marinated Kalamatta olives straight from the jar in my underwear. Shameless and satiated.

can I be you???? <3<3<3
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    I just ate a whole jar of marinated Kalamatta olives straight from the jar in my underwear. Shameless and satiated.

You put olives from a jar in your underwear and ate them wuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhht????
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »

You put olives from a jar in your underwear and ate them wuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhht????

I know. I am truly gifted.

You should share that gift

Dat gif.

ecf.gif
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I'm really good at grilling. I grill a couple times a week when the weather is nice.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    Options
    Baked beans, mac n cheese and microwaved frozen meatballs mixed together with cayenne pepper followed by 3 bowls of honey nut oat cereal

Que?
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I'm really good at grilling. I grill a couple times a week when the weather is nice.

Is that like getting all up into someone’s face?
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I have no patience for small talk.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    Options

:p

Put that tongue away

Is that like getting all up into someone’s face?

Yes. So don't *kitten* with me.
  • MagnumOpus1
    MagnumOpus1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I watch puppy meeting cat for the first time videos on YouTube in my spare time. Warms the soul.