Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am still here....

ladytep
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    MISSING A SPREADSHEET????

I made a (mostly) blank one from mine! Please do not enter your data directly to this link as multiple people may be accessing it. You can make your own from it by doing the following: FILE---> Make a copy... ---> Rename with your username instead of YOUR NAME HERE. Once you do that you can go back through (in your newly renamed file) and add your old data if you want, but make sure to at least put your name and starting weight at the top!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmQH_QpHaqOUdFRXU180VjF4ZjhkT2dMbEFYWjFzRmc#gid=0

~Michele from Team Explosives :explode: (I'll repost this in the other forums as well!)
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    If you all would like me aboard I can stay, however I won't be much good other than weighing in. I don't really have time for challenges :\ so by all means get someone who can attempt the challenges!
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    If you all would like me aboard I can stay.....

Of Course You'll Still Be A Part Of Team Ranged!!!!! :heart:
  • Section117_Zolos
    Options
    Sadly, I will have to say that I just don't have the time right now. Things are so busy! :)

I would love to stay aboard as a supporter though - if you guys will have me.

Thanks for the fun!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Checking in - I went 5/5 every day last week (but I do that anyway usually)

I still want to roll but maybe we only need 2 teams now?
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i'm still here trying my best, thanks to makinmoves for stepping up to captain. I need this challenge to keep me accountable :)
    survivors lets keep up the hard work, some losses were to be expected i know we're all busy people but a little bit extra for our health is not much to ask x
  • MakinMoves
    Options
    I still want to roll but maybe we only need 2 teams now?

Keep Watch! We are working on the roll call now to decide what happens going forward...Next week's challenge will tell. And...Athenowho posted a new point system based on percentages....
  • MakinMoves
    Options
    TEAM RANGED...I AM HAPPY TO REPORT THAT THERE ARE AT LEAST 7 OF US STILL FIGHTING....

HOW ARE WE DOING IN THIS FIRST BIG FIGHT???

CHALLENGE REMINDER:

100 PUNCHES PER DAY
    50 BICYCLES PER DAY

GOAL: 500 PUNCHES & 250 BICYCLES BY SUNDAY
    CHALLENGE YOURSELF TO SURPASS THE GOAL...THE MORE YOU DO, THE MORE CREDIT WE GET

We will be continuing the roll call through Saturday and then Sunday we will post the new challenge, so reach out to any of our previous teammates and encourage them to come back.

And I know you're filling out the spreadsheets...but let's keep this thread active...Let's post our stats daily....I'd love to hear how we're doing so far!
  • jenfunfur
    Options
    right today i've done 200 punches & 100 bicycles i've guzzled down 2.5ltr of water. My mini challenge this week is to have 2 cups if green tea everyday :)
    Hows everyone else doing? i'm thinking i might use my ankle/wrist weights for the rest of the week :)
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    right today i've done 200 punches & 100 bicycles i've guzzled down 2.5ltr of water. My mini challenge this week is to have 2 cups if green tea everyday :)
    Hows everyone else doing? i'm thinking i might use my ankle/wrist weights for the rest of the week :)

I worked it hard with my trainer yesterday so I am going to say it counts as the same even though I didn'tdo QUITE those motions (I did use the punching bag though).

Rather than using wrist weights, try just holding small free weights -- you have more control over the way the weight shifts. Be careful though, you need to use controlled punchign motions or you can really hurt yourself. I do this exercise with my trainer - wide stance, knees slightly bent, punch the weight out, pull it back in, punch out, pull in. etc.

Also if you get bored you can do something I did yesterday - Straight punch left arm, hook right arm, upper cut left arm, then straight punch right arm, hook left arm, upper cut right arm. Rinse, repeat. Gets you a nice variety of motion instead of just punches.

*edit* OH and for my mini challenge I think I am just going to focus on slightly healthier eating, I have really let the food slip a good bit. Still within calories but eating MORE food at each meal instead of leaving myself extra calories to have snacks and stuff. I think I am just taking a few too many bites at each meal. I used to be so good about leaving some food on my plate.
  • jenfunfur
    Options
    thanks for the advice just healing a shoulder injury so don't want to cause any damage!

i know what you mean bout healthier eating, definitely been more about quantity than quality with me lately. Good luck this week x
  • MakinMoves
    Options
    Awfully quiet Team Ranged...

How are your arms & legs doing....did anyone complete 500 / 250 yet?

Remember....anything above that earns you OVER 100%...

Off to the gym...hoping not to run into any zombies!

Hope to hear from y'all tonight!:heart:
  • jenfunfur
    Options
    hey i've done 400/200 gotta get us some points & shift some weight!
    Anyone else alive?
    Who is in the roll call?
  • MakinMoves
    Options
    Just got back from the gym...and did my punches and kicks at home! I'm up to 300 / 100. (As you can see the bicycles are more of a challenge for me!) hahaha

Here Is The Current Roll Call For Team Ranged....

MAKINMOVES
    SBROWN6
    MMIIAA
    LADYTEP
    MRTENTACLENUN
    TAMEKO2
    JENFUNFUR

Let Me Know If There Are Any Other Survivors!!!!
  • jenfunfur
    Options
    hey you're doing well, the punches are killing me as i have a damaged shoulder tendon. So just taking it easy & not using weights. Crazy thing is i'm doing exercise, eating healthy (staying in the green) drinking loads of water/green tea & yet i seem to be gaining 0.5-1lb a day. Monday i was 178.4 this morning 182.4! HELP
  • MakinMoves
    Options
    HEY TEAM RANGED!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!??!?!

Punches and Kicks = Kicking Zombie Butt!!!! :explode:

Hope you are all doing well.

On a side note, I want you all to know that Athenawho and I have been brainstorming and revamping things. Tons of things are in the works and come Sunday...we'll be ready to take on the new challenge and these boards WILL be alive again! Whoo Hoo!

I'd love to hear from you!!!!!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Stephanie, for stepping in as our new Captain! Sorry I havent checked in in a while but thingd have been super duper crazy. I finished last week's challenge

500/500 punches and
    250/250 bicycle thingies.

I also completed my mini challenge of jogging/walking 10 miles.

I am super psyched about the recharged challenge and looking forward to kicking serious *kitten*!!!

I just finished reading World War Z which is going to be made into a movie starrign Brad Pitt. It got me right back into the perfect Zombie slaying state of mind!
  • Nykki71
    Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    my current weight is 140 and my goal weight is 130 lets see my challenge goal would be able to run for 5 min Im up to almost 3 minutes....:)
    My biggest struggle has been my own body. In June I was 5 pounds away from my goal and then my TOM showed up and gained 5lb thought nothing of it but NEITHER went away and in July another 5 pounds gained still TOM was hanging around and I put the weight on in my stomach and abs. 6 inches very scary and weird went to the doctors and they removed my mirena. WOW next day I felt so much better I lost pretty much everything I gained (in water) Doctors think that while I was nursing she kept my hormones under control and when she quit they just went haywire....

and my most favorite Zombie movie is Resident Evil...she freakin rocks!!!!

ladytep