The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I saw the most horrible Dr today. He was late, never introduced himself just held his hand out for me to shake. Addressed me only to sit on the exam table. See me so tent on showing his assistant how she was wrong. Manipulated me so much and so aggressively that it hurt and I was sweeping. Never once even asked if it hurt. Addressed two things on my ultrasound report, mentioned one thing that the report said I didn't have.

Suffice to say I have asked for a new referral

That’s a lousy doc. I agree with getting a new referral. You have to be comfortable with a doctor’s bed side manner as well as their expertise.

I talked to my husband and he mentioned it is clear only skimmed the repot. I'm tough too and he hurt me. It wasn't a good visit at all. Why I had to wait an hour as well is beyond me
  • denton80
    denton80 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    38 from England. Feel free to add
  • babystar324
    babystar324 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Goofball432 I was just going to say 30’s isn’t middle aged 😬 sorry but hey I’m glad to be here and eventually I will be middle aged hehe
  • mander1980
    mander1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    38 yrs young ;) on this weight loss journey
    Feel free to add me <3
  • upformore
    upformore Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    40 is the new 30? Feel free to add.
  • karensw02
    karensw02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 57, please add me!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Just joined the October plank challenge........farewell, all..........this could be the end of me!

I'd suggest focusing on the positive effects of regular planking. Thirty days from now you will be the proud owner of a CORE OF STEEL. :)
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning y'all. Hopen you're off to a great start. 👋
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps, have a great Tuesday.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Good morning y'all. Hopen you're off to a great start. 👋

Good morning lovely :)
  • danakeller8612
    danakeller8612 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    43!! I am just starting back on the my journey! Need all the support I can get!
  • hendrxfn
    hendrxfn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! 54, and looking forward to getting healthy and losing weight.
  • showjack70
    showjack70 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good morning my middle aged friends :)

Hope you all have a happy & healthy Tuesday!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday all you M agers have a great day.
  • bylogan6862
    bylogan6862 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. Joined today. Add me if you’d like. Before joining, I lost 14lbs. Working on getting to my goal weight.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Goodnight all. Big day for me tomorrow. My daughter takes her driving test for her license. She’s trained well and I have every confidence she’s going to pass with flying colors.
    As a father, I enjoy the milestones in my children’s lives. This one has 3 in quick order. Turn 16, get license, graduate high school in another year. Wait. What? Man, I’m feeling old 😆

Is this your last child? My first two are gone, and the last is 16 and just got his license too. We're fast heading towards an empty nest. Sure confirmation of getting old.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Goodnight all. Big day for me tomorrow. My daughter takes her driving test for her license. She’s trained well and I have every confidence she’s going to pass with flying colors.
    As a father, I enjoy the milestones in my children’s lives. This one has 3 in quick order. Turn 16, get license, graduate high school in another year. Wait. What? Man, I’m feeling old 😆

Is this your last child? My first two are gone, and the last is 16 and just got his license too. We're fast heading towards an empty nest. Sure confirmation of getting old.

No. My first. Just passed the test yesterday and drove herself to school this morning. My youngest still has 4 years befor she gets her license. At least one of my kids still need me 😂
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday. I survived physio and next up is curling with a friend who is just beginning. A trip to visit hardware store Wolverine is on the list today too. This cat is busy today.
  • TeamNemesisSteve
    TeamNemesisSteve Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    42 years old here. I try to motivate all that I can with my busy work schedule. Add me if you would like.