The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Eve peeps. Had a great leg workout this morning. It is extremely humid here in Virginia today, and rain again. Will that stop me from having a great day, absolutely not! Thanks to the help of some friends, I'm having a freaking fantastic day. :)

Sounds like Alabama weather.... rain is gone, and in the wake of Alberto... extremely humidity. UGH.
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Good Morning! it is cold here in Canada and stuck in a course "learning" today

Cold??? SOLD!!!!! I'll take some of your cold. Where in Canada are you?

Edmonton, Alberta
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    julescargo wrote: »
    Hi all. Just turned 49. Planning on being in the best shape of my life for the big 5-0. Happy to join in here.

Me too! I'll be 50 in November, and I'm owning it!
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    CajunTess wrote: »
    julescargo wrote: »
    Hi all. Just turned 49. Planning on being in the best shape of my life for the big 5-0. Happy to join in here.

Me too! I'll be 50 in November, and I'm owning it!

Do just that!!! and be proud of the 50th b-day, I know I was.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Wow.. gone for a week and I hardly recognise anyone. Welcome to all the newbies :)

Still here jo lol

:) and Im happy to see you

U2 how is it down under?

Well tomorrow is the first day of winter and it was 27c today

Dumb question is that cold? What's that in Fahrenheit?

Almost 81f.. not bad for a winters day ;)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Wow.. gone for a week and I hardly recognise anyone. Welcome to all the newbies :)

Still here jo lol

U2 how is it down under?

Hmm, what is winter?? We don't get that here.
  • Polgara1964
    Polgara1964 Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hi all, I’m 53 and have been lifting and keeping fit in general for almost 30 years. I need to lose the 14lb I’ve gained since hitting menopause and I’ve been ‘cutting’ for 3 years now, however I’m still just as ‘fluffy’ lol. Never the less, I will ALWAYS work out just because I love it. Please add me :)

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps..TGIF!

ch6rf69bgvuj.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

Still here jo lol

U2 how is it down under?

Hmm, what is winter?? We don't get that here.

We get winter but its more like spring lol
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    TGIF we made it to Friday all you M agers. I might have to use the treadmill today instead of bike the weather here kind of sucks lately. Enjoy your day and good luck
  • CanuckCyclist
    CanuckCyclist Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Finally it's Friday!!! Wow what a heck of a heck but the weekend is almost here and we are forecast to get a heat wave coming through. It's beach time :smile:

its-friday-gif-39.gif
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Such a beautiful morning! Got out of bed, went straight for my walk. Almost did 3 miles without realizing it. I usually do two. A neighbor stopped to chat for minute and she told me I looked fabulous! Made my morning! Hope you all have a Fantastic Friday!!!
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    Happy Friday my friends. I hope everyone has a great day, and a better weekend. What is everyone doing this weekend?

Give it your best - The same voice that says "give up" can also be trained to say "keep going" - unknown
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday from humid, dreary, pea-soup foggy NJ. But it's Friday so none of that matters. Excellent spin class at 5:30 this morning. Tip for anyone with an air fryer--shrimp comes out excellent in one which I discovered last night. I know what I'll be eating all weekend long. Carpe Diem!
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday from humid, dreary, pea-soup foggy NJ. But it's Friday so none of that matters. Excellent spin class at 5:30 this morning. Tip for anyone with an air fryer--shrimp comes out excellent in one which I discovered last night. I know what I'll be eating all weekend long. Carpe Diem!

Been thinking about an air-fryer. I love shrimp....I may have to make a purchase! Thanks for the tip! :)
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    shele62 wrote: »

Been thinking about an air-fryer. I love shrimp....I may have to make a purchase! Thanks for the tip! :)

Oh, I live out of my Instant Pot and Air Fryer.
  • drjoe68
    drjoe68 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday to all you wonderful middle agers. The weekend starts in 3...2...
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Should I go home early today from work? I think I should...
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! It is nasty humid here in Virginia, but the sun is finally shining. I have been talked into doing a 5K walk/run at my gym tomorrow morning at 8am. What was I thinking? :o I am planning on floating in my pool tomorrow too. :# Sunday is supposed to be cool a high of 75. I hope everyone has a Fabulous Friday!

Remember, you are in this for you! Make it great!