Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @iMago wrote: »
    Ok... so last week one day I woke up with nail polish on that just had to come off...I'd 'patched it' too many times...brought my polish remover to work

...have nail trimmers in my giant girly bag of tricks....did trim one or two (in the x-ray room...not in 'public')
    ...and filed and oiled them

Am I totally gross?

NEW PHONE WHO DIS
    nZmxapr.gif

I know right!
    Shame... Shame... Shame
    I am totally humble right now!

... In my defence tho, I hate chipped polish and unkept nails, I can't stand it, I feel like a tacky hoe (not in a good way, I sometimes like a bit of tacky!)

Sooo, which is worse? Going about life and my day with tacky chipped nail polish, or hiding at work and taking care of that *kitten*?!

And while we're talking tacky, 'cause I brought it there...how do you feel about yesterday's eyeliner remnants still smudged on (after 2 showers, I'm not an animal!)?

I like it

r9m08cj5643v.jpg

gdzvgpz8lpbv.jpg

tbxoilzvi7xt.jpg

I'm so tempted to prove myself!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Ok... so last week one day I woke up with nail polish on that just had to come off...I'd 'patched it' too many times...brought my polish remover to work

...have nail trimmers in my giant girly bag of tricks....did trim one or two (in the x-ray room...not in 'public')

Am I totally gross?

NEW PHONE WHO DIS
    nZmxapr.gif

I know right!
    Shame... Shame... Shame

... In my defence tho, I hate chipped polish and unkept nails, I can't stand it, I feel like a tacky hoe (not in a good way, I sometimes like a bit of tacky!)

Sooo, which is worse? Going about life and my day with tacky chipped nail polish, or hiding at work and taking care of that *kitten*?!

And while we're talking tacky, 'cause I brought it there...how do you feel about yesterday's eyeliner remnants still smudged on (after 2 showers, I'm not an animal!)?

I like it

Don’t let these dudes make you feel gross, I mean we’re talking about humans who scratch and adjust their junk wherever they please. You do your polish and your oil and your slutty eyeliner, I dig it

I feel an overwhelming sense of pride that you called me (or my makeup) "slutty"!!

I borderline want to show you the red fishnets and cat ear headband I bought from the dollar store right now!!

Lord have mercy
  • brotato_chip7
    brotato_chip7 Posts: 660 Member
    Options

Am I totally gross?

NEW PHONE WHO DIS
    nZmxapr.gif

I know right!
    Shame... Shame... Shame

I like it

Don’t let these dudes make you feel gross, I mean we’re talking about humans who scratch and adjust their junk wherever they please. You do your polish and your oil and your slutty eyeliner, I dig it

I feel an overwhelming sense of pride that you called me (or my makeup) "slutty"!!

I borderline want to show you the red fishnets and cat ear headband I bought from the dollar store right now!!

Ok, now you're forgiven.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Am I totally gross?

Not gross. I have done this, but in the work bathroom. I have also painted my nails. lol I was on lunch though, so it was not on company time.

My coworker clips her nails. It doesn't bother me at all, but it drives my other coworker batshit crazy. Makes it somewhat entertaining for me.

One coworker starts clipping her nails.... the other coworker is trying to control her rage... and I'm sitting here like...

ptz0bxbyn4gs.gif
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

Am I totally gross?

NEW PHONE WHO DIS
    nZmxapr.gif

I know right!
    Shame... Shame... Shame

I like it

r9m08cj5643v.jpg

gdzvgpz8lpbv.jpg

tbxoilzvi7xt.jpg

rdrthpvulxf0.gif
  • brotato_chip7
    Options
    Ok / Not ok?

I think that it's okay if you have your own office, somewhere where other people don't have to hear/see you do it. Otherwise, I think it's gross.

Absolutely, 100% agree. Thank you.
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    It's one thing to pick your nose and flick your boogers over your cubicle wall but clipping your nails.....gross.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    It's one thing to pick your nose and flick your boogers over your cubicle wall but clipping your nails.....gross.

😂😂😂😂
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Am I totally gross?

NEW PHONE WHO DIS
    nZmxapr.gif

I know right!
    Shame... Shame... Shame

I like it

r9m08cj5643v.jpg

gdzvgpz8lpbv.jpg

tbxoilzvi7xt.jpg

rdrthpvulxf0.gif

Play, player. Play!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Gross amiright?

o81zy0zyk919.png
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I couldn’t wait for work today so I could clip my nails while everyone ate at their desks
  • brotato_chip7
    Options
    I couldn’t wait for work today so I could clip my nails while everyone ate at their desks

I hate you.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

I hate you.

Luh you boo
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't do it, no need to, but I also wouldn't care if anyone else did. I doubt I would even notice.
  • tinak33
    Options

Did you file them after? Cuz you know, sometimes you get those sharp edges....
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

Oh god no, that’s what I bite them for
  • tinak33
    Options

dg5k5x7qbfyn.gif
  • caco_ethes
    Options

dg5k5x7qbfyn.gif

You haven’t even seen me in my nude bra yet!