New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    0yw5f8jqkqag.jpeg

New to me. Found these at Walmart! I really like them, they remind me of something my local tapas restaurant has. Pretty yummy!
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    zewu0vdzry2u.jpg
    lu4iqsb87oh9.jpg

Where did you find these?
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    zewu0vdzry2u.jpg
    lu4iqsb87oh9.jpg

Big Y in their "healthy/natural" section
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    zewu0vdzry2u.jpg
    lu4iqsb87oh9.jpg

I’ve been wanting to try these since @pancakerunner posted about them! Did you buy them? He said weren’t that good but I’m still curious to try lol.
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Where are you finding the peatos???

I bought them at Safeway.
  • Sallyw2004
    Options
    zewu0vdzry2u.jpg
    lu4iqsb87oh9.jpg

I’ve been wanting to try these since @pancakerunner posted about them! Did you buy them? He said weren’t that good but I’m still curious to try lol.

I found the cauliflower pretzels at Sprouts and tried them last month. I was curious even though @pancakerunner said they weren't very good. I love, love, love both cauliflower and pretzels....I hate, hate, hated these and threw them out. They had a terrible aftertaste that lasted (no exaggeration) for hours and hours.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Finally got my free KNOW cookie sample. Compared to lenny and larry snickerdoodle 2oz for size.

Not great. I much prefer lenny larry double chocolate. I warmed it up. It was much too cake like for my liking and bitter. Reminded me of a chocolate vitatop, but a little denser and more bitter. on7tqmdaey76.pngyzg010igvrzp.png

The free cookie link is still working if anyone else still wants.

https://knowfoods.com/pages/know-better-free-cookie-giveaway

Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    zewu0vdzry2u.jpg
    lu4iqsb87oh9.jpg

I found the cauliflower pretzels at Sprouts and tried them last month. I was curious even though @pancakerunner said they weren't very good. I love, love, love both cauliflower and pretzels....I hate, hate, hated these and threw them out. They had a terrible aftertaste that lasted (no exaggeration) for hours and hours.

Haha, he was right! Thanks, two bad reviews means definitely wont be trying.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Finally got my free KNOW cookie sample. Compared to lenny and larry snickerdoodle 2oz for size.

Not great. I much prefer lenny larry double chocolate. I warmed it up. It was much too cake like for my liking and bitter. Reminded me of a chocolate vitatop, but a little denser and more bitter. on7tqmdaey76.pngyzg010igvrzp.png

The free cookie link is still working if anyone else still wants.

https://knowfoods.com/pages/know-better-free-cookie-giveaway

Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    zewu0vdzry2u.jpg
    lu4iqsb87oh9.jpg

Haha, he was right! Thanks, two bad reviews means definitely wont be trying.

Glad I didnt get them
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Where are you finding the peatos???

@vnb_208 I found them in Walmart's produce section. I wasn't crazy about them, they were okay, but I wouldn't go out of my way for them.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    cmwife8452qj.jpg
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Has anyone found Talenti's Pumpkin Pie?

Walmart & Weis had it last year (I have checked Walmart every week & still have to get to Weis).

The pumpkin pie flavor was pretty good. My sister really liked it and was a good deal for the bigger size when she got it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    cmwife8452qj.jpg

I saw those at wegmans. Awesome for kids with peanut allergies.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    of84sm9s0n8w.jpg

New chocolate pumpkin cheesecake at Olive Garden :p
  • vnb_208
    Options
    of84sm9s0n8w.jpg

I posted this a fee weeks back
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    of84sm9s0n8w.jpg

I posted this a fee weeks back

good to know :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    These are fantastic! drruuhyjx22r.jpeg

I tried it this morning as well & really liked it! I wish there were a few crunchy pieces throughout the bar, but overall they nailed the White Chocolate Peppermint flavor.

I don't think I'm going to try the Snickerdoodle or Gingerbread cookies by Quest, but I did pick up the ON Gingerbread Bites that I'll try tomorrow morning.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    DawnEmbers wrote: »

Walmart & Weis had it last year (I have checked Walmart every week & still have to get to Weis).

The pumpkin pie flavor was pretty good. My sister really liked it and was a good deal for the bigger size when she got it.

Weis had it for $5.29 so I passed & they also had the Enlightened coffee flavors for $3.99.
  • Sallyw2004
    Options
    DawnEmbers wrote: »

Weis had it for $5.29 so I passed & they also had the Enlightened coffee flavors for $3.99.

What brand is the bar in the photo?
    I liked Fit Joy's limited edition peppermint bark and frosted gingerbread bars a couple of years back, but they didn't release them last year. I'm hopeful about the bar in the photo and the gingerbread ON bites!