New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I love these when I want something crunchy and salty. They are baked, and low in fat.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I could not believe it- my small town Walmart- has halo top and it is finally only $3.88 a pint- they had some new(to us) flavors as well- I tried the pistachio for tonight-
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Brachs-Cookie-Candy-Corn.jpg?resize=599%2C383

Part of me wants to try this & the other part of me is saying "Eww! Don't do it! It's candy corn! It will be nasty!"
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Brachs-Cookie-Candy-Corn.jpg?resize=599%2C383

Part of me wants to try this & the other part of me is saying "Eww! Don't do it! It's candy corn! It will be nasty!"

i'd be very afraid of that.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    found halo top at my local aldis for $3.88 which is cheaper than the other stores in my town
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited August 2017
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    found halo top at my local aldis for $3.88 which is cheaper than the other stores in my town

How many flavors do they have?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    7638630a33d5ffd6_lay_s_crisp_taco.jpg

Flavor is amazing and we destroyed the bag in one sitting, but definitely not as crispy as I like :(
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Our Meijer store has the new Halo Top flavors in and I got Cinnamon Bun and Caramel Macchiato. Last night we had Caramel Macchiato and it was so good! It's my new favorite! I hope cinnamon bun tastes good too.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Flavor is amazing and we destroyed the bag in one sitting, but definitely not as crispy as I like :(

I tried this the other day. Did you taste the meat because I swear I did but the other two people who tried it didn't. I also thought it was slightly spicy and they didn't but I'm pretty sensitive to the heat factor in foods.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I tried this the other day. Did you taste the meat because I swear I did but the other two people who tried it didn't. I also thought it was slightly spicy and they didn't but I'm pretty sensitive to the heat factor in foods.

Yeah I tasted a whole Taco Bell taco in a chip, lol! I know there's no meat flavoring in them though, which is kinda odd. Not really spicy though, just very flavorful but very salty.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Wow after all these awesome review i HAVE to try those lays chips
  • Sp1tfire
    Options
    I read that walmart and jet.com have the fourth Do Us a Flavor chip exclusively and it's Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño popper... Boy that sounds good. May have to shop at walmart this week.
  • Sp1tfire
    Options
    laysbaconjalp-01.jpg
    Found the image!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    Our Meijer store has the new Halo Top flavors in and I got Cinnamon Bun and Caramel Macchiato. Last night we had Caramel Macchiato and it was so good! It's my new favorite! I hope cinnamon bun tastes good too.

Yay. Can't wait till Wal-Mart gets them in.
  • ironwhirlygig
    ironwhirlygig Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I tried the Lays everything bagel chips at Subway yesterday. I thought they were a little light on flavor, but I like really potent everything bagels so I should have expected that.
  • Sp1tfire
    Options
    I tried the Lays everything bagel chips at Subway yesterday. I thought they were a little light on flavor, but I like really potent everything bagels so I should have expected that.

I felt the same about them. Almost tasted like a regular potato chip to me.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options

Yeah I tasted a whole Taco Bell taco in a chip, lol! I know there's no meat flavoring in them though, which is kinda odd. Not really spicy though, just very flavorful but very salty.

Yay for not being totally crazy! :)
  • cdkelly
    cdkelly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Shirataki noodles. I used them with snap peas and Basil pesto in my meal prep this week. A great alternative to pasta or zoodles. Be sure to rinse them first!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Yay for not being totally crazy! :)

I don't even really care for chips (the only time I usually eat chips is around my TOM) & I can't get enough of the chips! I bought two more bags.