New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Smartfood Parmesan Garlic Popcorn. This stuff is really tasty. The manufacturer didn't skimp on the flavoring.
    https://target.scene7.com/is/image/Target/52237525?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Aerocrazd wrote: »
    cks8t7epdldo.jpg

I'm not sure why I'm just now finding out about these beautiful things. I am always looking for a 100 calorie snack to finish up my day or after my morning workout. This is great!!!! I found them at the Dollar General but I hear they are also at Target and Walmart.

p.s. Sorry my picture is sideways, not sure how to fix that.

I have never seen this but I would like to.
  • OhMsDiva
    Options
    snackwell.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Tried these and they were surprisingly good and only 50 calories per cookie. They had a delicious chocolate coating on the outside and a very nice cake-like on the inside. When I pulled them apart I could see the marshmallow coating pull apart. It tasted like frosting to me, not really like marshmallow. Reminded me of a hoho in cookie form. The cake part was really light which I liked. I didn't try the mint yet because I am not a huge fan of mint and chocolate.

I have a box of these that have been in my fridge for months. I bought them because they were on sale. I never even tasted one. Maybe I will crack the box to at least see what they taste like.
  • OhMsDiva
    Options
    New to me I always saw these but haven't tried until now. They were on clearance. WOW very very good I wasn't expecting them to actually taste so much like cheesecake! I put in fridge for a bit before eating. Very nice cheesecake flavor and texture. I just expected them to taste like the fiber bars but with a little cheesecake flavor. I was craving cheesecake and they hit the spot. Not very filling for 150 calories and I ate two of them lol. yfrviwfirbyy.jpg

I did not like them, but I am not a cheesecake lover either, but I love the regular fiber 1 bars.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Finally found them and in smaller bags too with only 2 serving per bag DELICIOUS!!!! they lived up to the hype like taco in a bag great seasoning. Really tasted like taco. Highly recommend! p12hj0f0yxbj.jpg

What store did you find these in?

Also, bless your soul for sharing that Dunkin' Donuts link! I don't know how you find about these freebies but I am so glad you do! <3 I'm just counting down until their maple pecan flavored espresso drinks come out Monday!
  • jshenber
    jshenber Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    snackwell.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Tried these and they were surprisingly good and only 50 calories per cookie. They had a delicious chocolate coating on the outside and a very nice cake-like on the inside. When I pulled them apart I could see the marshmallow coating pull apart. It tasted like frosting to me, not really like marshmallow. Reminded me of a hoho in cookie form. The cake part was really light which I liked. I didn't try the mint yet because I am not a huge fan of mint and chocolate.

I have a box of these that have been in my fridge for months. I bought them because they were on sale. I never even tasted one. Maybe I will crack the box to at least see what they taste like.

Love these, used to eat them all the time like 20 years ago. Watch the sugar, it was always pretty high. But definitely a winner!
  • jshenber
    jshenber Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    New to me I always saw these but haven't tried until now. They were on clearance. WOW very very good I wasn't expecting them to actually taste so much like cheesecake! I put in fridge for a bit before eating. Very nice cheesecake flavor and texture. I just expected them to taste like the fiber bars but with a little cheesecake flavor. I was craving cheesecake and they hit the spot. Not very filling for 150 calories and I ate two of them lol. yfrviwfirbyy.jpg

I did not like them, but I am not a cheesecake lover either, but I love the regular fiber 1 bars.

Agreed, I tried these because I'm a sucker for cheesecake. Sadly, a let down.... I wouldn't buy again-not worth the calories.
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Finally found them and in smaller bags too with only 2 serving per bag DELICIOUS!!!! they lived up to the hype like taco in a bag great seasoning. Really tasted like taco. Highly recommend! p12hj0f0yxbj.jpg

I bought them too and had to try them when I got home...at 9 am!
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Nature Valley granola bar and peanut butter sandwich biscuit things--whatever they are called. They taste like a healthy Nutter Butter. I am addicted. 190 calories. Actually holds me in the morning if I am in a hurry. LOVE.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    33102631336_5f6a318ba7_z.jpg?resize=502%2C640&ssl=1

This ice cream was amazing! The base was a little boring since it was vanilla, but the mix-ins more than made up for it. Tons of peanut butter swirl throughout (it was the peanut butter swirl that you can chew on) & tons of Peanut Butter Cookie Dough pieces.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    53oz-Flip-Perfect-Peach-Cobbler.jpg

YUM. Super delicious pieces. Glad I got two, it's been getting a bit harder to find places that have them on sale at $1.
  • hgycta
    Options
    33102631336_5f6a318ba7_z.jpg?resize=502%2C640&ssl=1

This ice cream was amazing! The base was a little boring since it was vanilla, but the mix-ins more than made up for it. Tons of peanut butter swirl throughout (it was the peanut butter swirl that you can chew on) & tons of Peanut Butter Cookie Dough pieces.

Enlightened's Chocolate Peanut Butter pint has those peanut butter swirls you can chew on all throughout the pint (and they're THICK) which is why it's my favorite, but oh my goodness I can't imagine that AND peanut butter cookie dough pieces!!!! How many calories are in each serving? Were the peanut butter chunks thinner or more dense? I'm keeping my eyes peeled for this o.o
  • JenniferOBX14
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    53oz-Flip-Perfect-Peach-Cobbler.jpg

YUM. Super delicious pieces. Glad I got two, it's been getting a bit harder to find places that have them on sale at $1.

I am usually not a Walmart shopper but I found them there yesterday for 88 cents. Best price I have seen on them.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Heads up everyone: Halo Top is going to be on sale soon at Shoprite once again! If anyone notices new flavors in their stores let me know, I'm not sure if this sale is random, so they can sell old flavors and make room for new ones, or so people are motivated to spend money and try the new flavors!
    4gkcbszgkh9v.jpg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Heads up everyone: Halo Top is going to be on sale soon at Shoprite once again! If anyone notices new flavors in their stores let me know, I'm not sure if this sale is random, so they can sell old flavors and make room for new ones, or so people are motivated to spend money and try the new flavors!
    4gkcbszgkh9v.jpg

when does the sale start up?! I've been patiently waiting!
  • hgycta
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    4gkcbszgkh9v.jpg

when does the sale start up?! I've been patiently waiting!

This Friday for me!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for that slow churned Edy's ice cream- they are really making some goo d flavors- probably one of my "favorite" brands is the Edy's and then turkey hill- .
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    00970-SBB-cheddar-graham.jpg?itok=wJJfV-r_

My favorite yet. Of course, probably the least healthy, but heck.
  • JenniferOBX14
    Options
    dfnr3ng175xb.png