New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    oudft31sdp5c.jpg

I don’t know how new these are but they have a nice lemon flavor.
  • mandi82014
    mandi82014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    gevaliacoldbrew.png
    large_b89e040d-67d5-4567-8893-8340a0d7d1db.JPG

These made the most delicious 45 calorie iced coffee!!!!
    I added some Stevia and it was really sweet but I like my iced coffee super sweet.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    This isn't new, it is seasonal.
    tm4r3avwkkn9.png
    This stuff taste like a rich creamy melted vanilla ice cream.
    @hesn92 you would love this. (you mentioned you like to eat ice cream when it gets soft)

The sad part is a serving size is 4oz and has ¼ of your saturated fat and cholesterol for the day.
    5p16d0k0m9dg.png

...but so free king good.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    These look good almost bought them but decided against it since I have like 5 boxes of cereal open lol. Anyone try them yet?

66f0gdjuo1ol.jpeg
  • erikfarrar
    erikfarrar Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    yourad0rk wrote: »
    I'm interested in trying the Quest Protein chips though, and have bought some BBQ flavoured ones which I'm still waiting on in the post. Fingers crossed they taste better than the bars, and also better than 'Protein Bites' by Novo which carry a very strange taste regardless of flavour.

Quest chips are incredible. Get them all. (I don't think they make the salt and vinegar anymore, but they DO have Doritos-style ones instead.) They've also reformulated a lot of their bars. (Try microwaving them for 5-10 seconds if you have one at home.) If you get some of the seasonal ones, the Peppermint Bark is top-notch.

On the topic of bars, Sinister Labs just came out with "fun size" versions of their protein bars, which are really good. Sinister Labs High Protein Crunch Bars Collection

I also recently tried a sample pack of Built Bars -- and these things are incredible. 110 calories, 15 grams of protein, and they taste like they're straight out of a box of fancy filled chocolates. Built Bar

• lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    These look good almost bought them but decided against it since I have like 5 boxes of cereal open lol. Anyone try them yet?

66f0gdjuo1ol.jpeg

They were sampling them at my local TJs last week. They were decent. Good chocolate flavor, reminiscent of something else that I couldn't quite identify. I bet the milk would taste really good afterwards. Always my favorite part of chocolate cereal!
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    This isn't new, it is seasonal.
    tm4r3avwkkn9.png
    This stuff taste like a rich creamy melted vanilla ice cream.
    @hesn92 you would love this. (you mentioned you like to eat ice cream when it gets soft)

The sad part is a serving size is 4oz and has ¼ of your saturated fat and cholesterol for the day.
    5p16d0k0m9dg.png

...but so free king good.

Egg nog makes me sad when Christmas season starts because of how delicious yet so full of calories it is!
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I don't like eggnog, I liked homemade eggnog but the store stuff not so much. When I tried that vanilla eggnog I thought it was awesome.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Michael-Angelos-Sausage-and-Pepperoni-Calzones.jpg?resize=600%2C337&ssl=1

Great-Value-Double-Decker-Cheese-Pizza.jpg?resize=450%2C600&ssl=1

Zone-Perfect-Limited-Edition-Peppermint-Bark-Nutrition-Bars.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

Anyone try these?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I tried this for lunch today & for those that can't have gluten this would be a good option. It had a lot of flavor, but the only drawback about this product is how messy it is! I had a hard time opening the plastic & half of the toppings slid off as I was getting the pizzas out of the plastic wrap.

Realgood-Pizza-Co.-Uncured-Pepperoni-Snack-Size-Pizzas.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

This was a bust! This was pretty much a sweeter version of a regular Three Musketeer's bar! No birthday cake flavor to be found. 260 calories for two bars.

3-Musketeers-Birthday-Cake.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Nay?

large_3791131e-7905-4e2d-8af0-8bc0cb084619.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    I don't like eggnog, I liked homemade eggnog but the store stuff not so much. When I tried that vanilla eggnog I thought it was awesome.

If that eggnog is anything like the milkshakes they used to sell in the late 90s, they're excellent! Does anyone else remember these? They were sold in bright little containers ---blue for vanilla, pink for strawberry, and brown for chocolate. I think they were called Shake Ups but I can't be sure. I can't really remember anything because they discontinued it in the early 2000s and there's absolutely no record of it online :( Anyway, their vanilla tasted just like eggnog! So decadent!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Nay?

large_3791131e-7905-4e2d-8af0-8bc0cb084619.png

These are good <3
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    erikfarrar wrote: »
    yourad0rk wrote: »
    I'm interested in trying the Quest Protein chips though, and have bought some BBQ flavoured ones which I'm still waiting on in the post. Fingers crossed they taste better than the bars, and also better than 'Protein Bites' by Novo which carry a very strange taste regardless of flavour.

Quest chips are incredible. Get them all. (I don't think they make the salt and vinegar anymore, but they DO have Doritos-style ones instead.) They've also reformulated a lot of their bars. (Try microwaving them for 5-10 seconds if you have one at home.) If you get some of the seasonal ones, the Peppermint Bark is top-notch.

On the topic of bars, Sinister Labs just came out with "fun size" versions of their protein bars, which are really good. Sinister Labs High Protein Crunch Bars Collection

I also recently tried a sample pack of Built Bars -- and these things are incredible. 110 calories, 15 grams of protein, and they taste like they're straight out of a box of fancy filled chocolates. Built Bar

Where did you guys get the Quest chips?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Nice sample box, got mine the other day. If you haven't tried this brand. They have granola too. https://promotions.fieldstonebakery.com/whole-grain-rich-sample-kit/
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Four new Ben and Jerry's light Moophoria ice cream flavors coming out. I'm most interested in the PB Marshmallow Swirl one. Wasn't too impressed with the flavors that have been released so far, but I will definitely still try all of these if/when I see them!
    kikl3loo3dgr.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    4ntiicnk3bdo.jpg

These aren't new, but has anyone tried?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    sftxt0ixlmdf.jpg