• jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
  • jerier
    Options
    frida001 wrote: »
    10/08 148.6 I expected more water retention since I've been snacking on nuts and pickled cauliflower. I was also stuck at my desk grading all day yesterday, but my son took me on a short walk to watch the Space X launch.

I watched it while I was at work in Templeton. Awesome! Which city/town are you in?
  • jerier
    Options

10/08 163.8 BMI:24.5 At least I’m still Normal!
    So bummed that my scale is gone up but it was almost instantaneous after the break and then again after the surgery. I’m clearly retaining fluids (massive swelling) even though I’ve been walking each day (quite a lot actually) and watching what I ate.

I’ve been told it’s not good to try to lose weight after surgery, but at this point with several pounds more on, I’m gonna go ahead and go back in and diet to get back to at least 161.

I worked so hard to get from 165 to 157.8 that this has been really tough to handle.

I hope you’re all done no well.

Parsley tea and snacking on cucumbers help me flush the excess fluids.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    jerier wrote: »

10/08 163.8 BMI:24.5 At least I’m still Normal!
    So bummed that my scale is gone up but it was almost instantaneous after the break and then again after the surgery. I’m clearly retaining fluids (massive swelling) even though I’ve been walking each day (quite a lot actually) and watching what I ate.

I’ve been told it’s not good to try to lose weight after surgery, but at this point with several pounds more on, I’m gonna go ahead and go back in and diet to get back to at least 161.

I worked so hard to get from 165 to 157.8 that this has been really tough to handle.

I hope you’re all done no well.

Parsley tea and snacking on cucumbers help me flush the excess fluids.

@jerier
    Oh thank you! I will do this today!! It’s just astonishing really!

Did you break a bone too?