JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 55

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,838 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady Donna, thank you for the compliments! I’m not making an effort to lose more but if it goes, I will enjoy it! I think my goal weight the first time I went to WW was 125 — back in 1985! That was my high school weight in the late 60’s. I can truly say I love keto and find it easy to do, even eating out. Keto on!! Oh! And thanks for the glass water bottle idea. DD#1, who we are visiting this week, is a Pioneer Woman addict and also keto-er. I may need to look for that bottle for her!

@LizzyinWA One thing I have learned over the decades is that it takes 2-3 days for my choices to be reflected on the scale. ( I must say that a lot, as the presumptive text on my phone popped up each word or phrase!)
  • MIpiccolo
    MIpiccolo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    How do I edit my post to add the updates?
  • mskanakana
    mskanakana Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’3” and 43.
    Round 54 (my round 1) SW187 FW183.4
    Round 55 (my round 2) SW 183 my goal for this round is 179

10/5 183.4 whew, I was afraid I was up! I had a busy few days and logged food, but didn’t check in here. Been doing a good job of keeping calories and carbs down - until my mom brought over pumpkin pie last night. Carbs and sweets are my downfall. Today I’m not working out as it is my rest day but planning to keep active and keep calories way down as the weekend is coming!

10/6 182 and so happy to see this downward trend. My exercise class was canceled this morning so now I’m trying to find something to do. Probably will end up walking the dog but was hoping for a more intense and full body workout. Tomorrow is going to be a major test as we have a birthday party and my favorite cherry cake will be served. So I’ll just have to plan for it.

10/7 182 this morning. Today hasn’t been a good eating day as I went to a birthday party. I skipped breakfast in preparation. I filled 3/4 of my plate with veggies and the rest was a chicken potato dish. Then the cake and, yes, a second piece of cake. Here’s the thing: delicious, but after the forth bite it was just too sweet. Did that make me stop? No. And I need to figure out why. Has anyone else figured this out? Now I’ve crashed on the couch and had to take a short nap. Sugar...who invented this stuff anyway?!!

10/8 184.6 ugh. So disappointed in myself. Yesterday’s birthday feast has already caught up to me. I both went to bed and woke up feeling like crap. Maybe it’s a good reminder to lay off the sugar. Im seriously going to think of it as a drug and that I’m addicted to it - once I have a taste I can’t seem to stop from yet another slice of cake. I even did the whole “gotta even it out” from the remaining cake thing. I’m low carb-ing it today in hopes it brings me back down. Had a great workout this morning. Fingers crossed!

10/9 185 Noooooooooooo! 3 pound gain in only 2 days. So very very disappointed. I had just an ok day yesterday. After all that birthday food on the 7th, I was really hungry the next day (which is really interesting). Yesterday I kept my calories under 1200 but I ate too many carbs. Trying to low carb and low calorie it again today with fasting and having an eating time between 11-5. Had a short workout this morning and planning to go to a Zumba class tonight. Hoping I can check in tomorrow with a loss.