JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 55

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,803 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 Wow! Fantastic Job on the pink wall & ribbon.

@abowersgirl It's probably a little water weight from the sodium or starches during your Thanksgiving festivities. However, it sounds like you had a lot of control on the portions. I like the idea of trying just a little bit or a spoonful of everything to keep the calories and carbs down. Now, if I can just get that control on my favorites=like mashed potatoes and gravy! My Thanksgiving will be in November and I will give it try and see how it goes.

It sounds like you may have hit a plateau, as far as staying in the same 150's range. When I hit a serious plateau, I do an Egg Fast. It is low in calories and carbs. There are great recipes out there. One of my favorites is the egg fast pancakes (using Almond flour). Of course, omelets are great. hard cheese for snacks. If you haven't tried it or heard of it, you can google it and find lots of ideas. You can do it for 3-5 days. I usually do 3. It will show up a loss on the scale daily for me and put me back in line. I do keto-low carb so it's great for my personal macros. If you just want to watch calories, I would do a 500 calorie day at least 3 days per week (not consecutive) to break through that barrier. You are always great with your exercise goals. I am sure there is little more you can do on that front. The problem will, therefore, have to be solved with a temporary diet change, more than likely. However, you have done great and are doing so well.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,815 Member
    Options
    @Chrys129 WELCOME! Sorry I missed your post this morning! Sleep deprived and daughter makes weak coffee!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,815 Member
    Options
    @abowersgirl I believe Jimmy Moore originated the egg fast and he did it for 30 days. There is an EF group on FB.

@KissPig My guess is that the gain is from your Thanksgiving dinner. Stick to your plan and I think it will disappear. My food choices take 2-3 days to reveal themselves.

@Kathrynprestridge Where are you? We had a tornado siren this morning. I hate visiting OK!