JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 55

Options

Replies

• mds0424
    mds0424 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @rainykatie: Sorry to hear about your husband's job. Hoping he will find something quickly that suits him just perfectly!
  • fraukazi
    fraukazi Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    mds0424 wrote: »
    @quiltingjaine & @deepwoodslady: Thank you! We knew it was coming. She was 18 years old, hadn't been doing well and the vets couldn't figure out what was wrong. But even so, it's hard, especially since she was the last of all of our animals. We'll be having a "funeral" and burial after work today if we get a long enough break from the rain before the hurricane rain hits us.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. Even when they are old (wow 18, she must have had a great life!) and you expect it, it's heartbreaking.

@rainykatie sorry to hear about your husband's lay off. I can just join @mds0424 in hoping he finds a new suitable place quickly.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,855 Member
    Options
    LonniJay wrote: »

On a sadder note, my favorite aunt in-law passed away suddenly of a stroke and I'm devastated. She was so young and amazing. She was fighting lung cancer and had a good prognosis. We were all hoping for the best. One of her son's, who was a twin, just had twins of his own. She was so loved and needed. I can't believe she's gone. :(

I am so so sorry to hear about your aunt-in-law. It sounds as if she was an amazing person.
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    LonniJay wrote: »
    On a sadder note, my favorite aunt in-law passed away suddenly of a stroke and I'm devastated. She was so young and amazing. She was fighting lung cancer and had a good prognosis. We were all hoping for the best. One of her son's, who was a twin, just had twins of his own. She was so loved and needed. I can't believe she's gone. :(
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. :(