Anyone NOT on keto?

Replies

• Dawnvt32
    Dawnvt32 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm not on it. I like food too much to cut things out in life; just want to eat everything in moderation, including my delicious carbs!
  • theWODdoll
    theWODdoll Posts: 90 Member
    Idk what they hype is about Keto either. You need carbs if you want to lose fat and gain muscle and have energy. Everyone I know who has been on Keto says they don’t have energy, and they have a headache. To each their own but I try educating them on muscle glycogen
  • ErinChrist20less
    ErinChrist20less Posts: 1 Member
    Glad to hear this! I am just starting but not interested in totally cutting out my carbs!!!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    I'm not on Keto and I've lost 111 pounds so far. Anyone can add me if they want to be friends with someone who is Keto free :) I do eat healthy and fairly clean, but I just count calories.

111 pounds is something to be damn proud of I'd say!
  • affirmationguy
    affirmationguy Posts: 31 Member
    I'm not on Keto. I have a blog and am eating healthier and tracking my calories! Following this guy's example (and so far it's working)... what an inspiration! https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/9mycxs/100_lbs_lost_100_positive_notes_the_gift_i/?st=JN34T5CZ&sh=dadb9e26
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Say no to keto. Friends don't let friends eat keto. I mean, most of us know by now that there are healthy fats and that it's good for us to eat them, but I hardly think we should "eat ALL the fats." Seriously, how is a super high fat diet suddenly healthy? Or is it all just done in the name of weight loss? I love carbs. Your body and your brain love carbs. We all love carbs.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    No keto for me.
  • djuarez8705
    djuarez8705 Posts: 4 Member
    I just started 5 days ago with this myfitnesspal and I'm just counting calories. so far it has worked for me, I've already lost 5 pounds. I don't know but im a bit iffy about doing Keto. I havent really tried it, but I just having really been like wanting to do research over it. Just me though! I need to find time to do exercise though.
This discussion has been closed.