If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    A whole freaking pumpkin pie with whipped cream and an entire bag of Halloween candy, the good kind with reeses pieces peanut butter cups and snickers...

Oh and orange hostess cupcakes

Sending you a care pack Jesse ;)
    Unfortunately the only thing I know out of that is whipped cream and snickers 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    n4hkhrfji96a.jpg
    Jam and cream lamingtons

622bpw84r7km.jpg

Sausage rolls and party pies with tomato sauce 😋

• DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Now that I see slimgirljo's post I want Spanakopita
    ol4zu6iibb8h.jpg

That flaky phyllo dough has all the calories.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    Every once in a while I crave grilled cheese, but not a good cheese on good bread, I want low down, poor grilled cheese. Kraft American/plastic cheese on white bread.
    It should be grilled with butter not margarine but the rest has to be cheap.

Same. I have had some "upscale" variations that were good, but to me they weren't grill cheese sandwiches, just something sort of inspired by them. What's really disappointing is when someone uses light whipped margarine. The whipped margarine has a high water content and you get soggy bread. I am okay with margarine as long as it is just plain margarine, but butter is better.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    @DoubleUbea I love Spanakopita - so much fun to say as well as eat! It does make me think that I should have baklava for dessert!

PistachioBaklava-GettyImages-183422455-5997abb09abed50010b57402.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Every once in a while I crave grilled cheese, but not a good cheese on good bread, I want low down, poor grilled cheese. Kraft American/plastic cheese on white bread.

Same here! Also sometimes I crave cheap store brand white bread with country crock margarine on it for some reason. I think because of childhood nostalgia, lol.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options

Same here! Also sometimes I crave cheap store brand white bread with country crock margarine on it for some reason. I think because of childhood nostalgia, lol.

Definite childhood nostalgia for me on bread and butter like that.We had that with "camp fire stew", which was ground beef in a tomato based sauce with potatoes and a few other veggies and small pasta similar to ABCs. I think everything but the ground beef came in a can; cook the beef, drain, pour in the rest and simmer a few minutes. I don't ever crave that. But the bread? Yes...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    A whole freaking pumpkin pie with whipped cream and an entire bag of Halloween candy, the good kind with reeses pieces peanut butter cups and snickers...

OMG... Yyyoouu mean you've never had pumpkin pie?😱 Well I guess you guys do celebrate the holidays in the summer 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • jwcanfield
    jwcanfield Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Baskin-Robbins Pralines and Cream ice cream. A pint to start. NO sharing. Get your own!
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2018
    Options

OMG... Yyyoouu mean you've never had pumpkin pie?😱 Well I guess you guys do celebrate the holidays in the summer 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Nope no pumpkin pie but I have had Gramma pie, which I think is similar.. Love it, but gramma are hard to find they aren't sold in shops you have to go out to the countryside and find a farmer that grows them.
    5jzr1h3bv7m2.jpg
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    b2ya7xobqjt5.jpg
    I ate so much tiger bread and butter today. I had to stop myself from eating it all.

Beautiful loaf? Did you make it
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Rack of lamb with mint sauce. No sides.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    chicken-strips-melt-388x245.jpg

I can usually fit this in my calories if I eat lightly the rest of the day, but I could go for a Perkins Chicken Strips Melt
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Rack of lamb with mint sauce. No sides.

Yesss, gotta have mint sauce.. delicious :p
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    It's the little things honestly...

That fig cookie
    The other half of that coconut cookie I ate half of last night lol
    The other half of that banana I'm saving for later

About 200 calories right there, that's another serving of Greek yogurt tho that I could get another 20g of protein from....

This is my life lol
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    'Tis the season... for apple cider doughnuts with some hot cider on the side from the local orchard.

7vfc9w1e0qyo.jpg
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I feel like the only person in this thread who files doughnuts, no matter how good, in the 'not worth the calories' category...

Please don't kick me out :grimace: