5'7" Women - What is your weight and size/measurements?

Options
123457»

Replies

• teranga79
    teranga79 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    5'7", currently 143. I was 157, got down to 132 in July then have binged my way back up since then (so annoying!) I'm around a size 12 (got some 10 stuff that fits, and some 14 stuff too, but the majority is 12). Currently around 1600 calories but my main aim at the moment is to get the binging under some sort of control - will deal with the few extra pounds once I've stopped piling it on!
  • arobey11
    arobey11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    5'7", currently 198, originally I was 222 a couple of years ago and had gotten down to ~167 before stopping and putting some back on. Currently I'm wearing a size 12 but was in a 10 at my lowest. Looking forward to getting further this time and keeping the weight off. I'm eating 1600 calories right now and have lost 7 pounds in the past month. It seems to have been slightly easier for me to settle into the deficit this time around and I've been a little more relaxed with things and still seeing the weight come off. Wahoo!
  • HollyPFlax
    HollyPFlax Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    5'7" and currently weigh 125lb, down from 177 when I started Myfitnesspal 3 years ago. In November, I'll have been on maintenance for one year! My measurements are 33"-25"-36" because I'm just naturally curvy. I am a size 2 at most stores due to vanity sizing, but just ordered a wedding dress (which are not vanity sized) in a size 8. I eat an average of 1600 calories per day. I will go above this on some weekdays, but exercise so that my net intake is about 1400. This allows me to do things on weekends like go out for brunch AND dinner in one day (I'll add physical activity if I need more calorie allowance). Basically, tracking calories by the week and tracking my spent calories through a linked fitbit helps me to manage days that I eat over maintenance.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    mitch16 wrote: »
    I'm 5'7", 45 years old. Currently weighing ~132, but my goal weight is ~128 (I was there before Christmas, but the long snowy winter has wrought havoc on my cravings for comfort food). Measurements are 36 (bra size is 32C/32D depending on bra)/28.5/38 and I wear a US size 4 or 6 depending on brand. My calorie goal is ~1400 and I work out 6 days a week--2 days of running, 2 days of yoga, and 2 days of alpine skiing.

So funny that this came up again today... nearly 3.5 years later I am up to 142 lbs after having ACL/meniscus surgery/physical therapy and stress-eating through getting our only child through senior year and off to college. I was actually up higher but empty nesting has allowed for a lot of time to take care of myself through diet and exercise. I'm back to working out 6 days a week (because I like working out)--mostly running and yoga, but ski season starts in less than a month! I'm hoping to get in 3 days of skiing every week this winter.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5" - 5'8" depending on who is measuring I guess. My highest weight was about 160 (US size 8-10) and I've been marinating around 125 (US size 2/4) for the past 4 years. I'm nearly 30 years old, last I measured myself I was 34-26-34 but this may have changed as I've been super focused on heavy weight training for a re-comp for the past 6 months and my body does look a little different now. I do crossfit 4-5 days a week, pilates once a week, and walk 2 miles at lunch just about every day. I average around 1800 calories a day (I know my diary doesnt always reflect this, I don't log as consistently anymore, but I've been doing it for so long I generally track in my head).