Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
fasting one day a week?
I have had some success in the past with the 5-2 diet (where you eat only 500 calories two days a week) and I was going to give it another go but then I thought that it might be easier to have one day where I just cut out food altogether (allowing myself unlimited coffee, tea and water). I figured this would mean I would have the same overall deficit for the week but I’d only have to do it for one day instead of two. Is this a completely awful idea or has anyone else tried this and had success?
- 1.2M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.4K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 205 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 101 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 42 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 45 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions