GOAL!!! 25th Class Reunion: Dress Selection [w/Pic]

Options
bjohs
bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
I reached my goal of 122.0 this morning (SW 157.0)... just 2 days before my 25th class reunion! Many of my MFP friends know that I am trying to decide between two dresses for the evening event. Well, I got my floral dress back from from alterations today and here is the side by side comparison with the black dress. I think I have made my final decision, but which one do you like better? The black dress or the floral dress? Thank you for your help! :)

Edit to add: It will be an evening event and it can be anything from casual to formal. I talked a few other ladies in to dressing up with me since I rarely get the chance to do it. :)

dresses.jpg

Special thanks to my wonderful hubby for taking time to take these photos for me today. I have no idea how he puts up with me sometimes. :)

Replies

• JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    I like the black one better and great job on your loss!!
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm lovin' the floral dress, it's very eye catching. The black one comes across to me as more formal. Still, both are great dresses. You may have to do eeny, meeny, miny, moe!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Definately the black one!
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I say the little black dress!! Rock it out girl and have FUN!
  • scarnall2
    Options
    Great job! I vote the little black dress!
  • Doomfrog
    Doomfrog Posts: 79
    Options
    Floral for sure. Everyone wears black. Knock 'em dead!
  • Tracy184
    Tracy184 Posts: 74
    Options
    The black one! I totally want to own that dress when I reach my goal weight.
  • jmmccall
    jmmccall Posts: 19
    Options
    I think the black dress!
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congrats on meeting your goal weight. You look great. I choose the black one. Nothing sexier than a simple black dress
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    They both look nice but the black one has a little more of a stunning effect :bigsmile:
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    floral dress...everyone else will be wearing black! :bigsmile:
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    You look awesome in both!! Tough decision...If I had to pick one, I'd go with the floral dress because you'll stand out from the crowd. Everyone wore black to my last HS reunion. Congratulations on meeting your goal!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Both look great on you, but the floral sings summer. Love it! And congrats on your weight lose.
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I always start with the shoes, and the zebra print shoes are slamming, so I vote little black dress and hawt shoes. :)
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    My tendency is usually toward simple and black, but I'm loving the floral one on you. You look so vibrant, great party dress.
  • Adrian1982
    Options
    You look great. I think both dresses look good on you!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Black.... because I love the shoes that go with that one. :)
  • jridgway49
    Options
    Both of them are beautiful ! I think the black one !
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I really like the black dress and I love the shoes you have on with it. You are going to be the talk at your 25th class reunion! Congrats on your loss you look fantastic!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    floral dress...everyone else will be wearing black! :bigsmile:
    This too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!