What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Is having 2000 woos with less than 1000 posts a good thing? :)

To use a cliche from the real advice forums.... It depends on your goal :lol:

But I think that's a freaking awesome thing ha!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

To use a cliche from the real advice forums.... It depends on your goal :lol:

But I think that's a freaking awesome thing ha!

I think you are one all around awesome dude.

200.gif
    Back at you Brother
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options

Who cares :p;)
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I’m watching a very strange film and I’m wondering where this is going to go.

If its good, tell us what it is! I like strange

tu7htwdoe53k.jpeg

I’ll circle back with my findings.

Ok, I got to know what you thought.
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I’m watching a very strange film and I’m wondering where this is going to go.

If its good, tell us what it is! I like strange

tu7htwdoe53k.jpeg

I’ll circle back with my findings.

Ok, I got to know what you thought.

Me too and was it on Netflix?
    I rented it on Amazon.

It was a strangely funny movie with an incredible cast of goofballs. Also be prepared to see a lot of “unique” looking people.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    It's been so long that I think I'd settle just to get some.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Not wanting to go to church today. Laundry is drying ... We started running them at 6am ... House is clean, despitevmy sister thinking to fixate on her closet etc ... I would much prefer to have a spa day until our meeting at 5pm, then return for a quick change before our PM workout.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I Google searched "woo face" images, this is what popped up.

Hummm, what emotion is that?

ezx8o8uq3f7l.jpeg
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I can’t keep up this pace forever. I need less hours from one job or more from another. I’m sacrificing to build something for my family but I’ve been asking myself, will it result in the life I imagine?
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    A few of the many ways we distort reality is by thinking we are right in our perceptions when they actually may be an illusion.

All too true... You're always thought provoking.

We decide how life should be in order for us to be okay and do mental gymnastics, fighting life to make it that way. Which in turn leads to struggle and suffering.

But who's to say things aren't okay just as they are.

Or so says the Untethered Soul, great read, or listen rather... Lol

I believe most struggle and suffering come from attachments. To people, places, things, negative thought patterns and especially to the 'ego self' When I'm feeling overwhelmed or anxious I remind myself that I have a body but I am not my body and that I have thoughts but I am not my thoughts. In this way I can calmly separate myself from what I think "should be" and accept what is. From this place it is much easier to direct my focus and come up with solutions and ways to steer my life in the direction that I want it to go in, all while being aware of the fact that I am not always the only factor in determining a particular outcome. My mantra has always been to remain open to all possibilities while unattached to any particular outcome.

this. is. called. CLARITY. <3
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
  • lililomo2
    Options
    I can’t keep up this pace forever. I need less hours from one job or more from another. I’m sacrificing to build something for my family but I’ve been asking myself, will it result in the life I imagine?

is there one job you enjoy more?
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    lililomo2 wrote: »

Oh yes, I love being a designer and I’m incapable of physically working a factory/manual labour job for much longer. I’m waiting/hoping for more design work to make it worth leaving the factory.
  • lililomo2
    Options
    lililomo2 wrote: »

Oh yes, I love being a designer and I’m incapable of physically working a factory/manual labour job for much longer. I’m waiting/hoping for more design work to make it worth leaving the factory.

i sent you a PM - not sure if you'll get it...