TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Jet Blue

Jet needed the money....

bada-bing!

tip your waitress.

Hickory dickory dock...

Okay. You both just lost me completely!!

just google: Andrew Dice Clay Hickory Hickory Dock

*make sure that the room is cleared of young children, the elderly and anyone with any religious predilection.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    W when you say the letter it’s really two words double u - starts with a d sound — and really if you look at any keyboard it’s a double V - so why call it double u — things that make you go hmmm...

Right!!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    BeeMe.

Thinking of looking into it on the 31st.
  • HeathieM
    HeathieM Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    A few of the many ways we distort reality is by thinking we are right in our perceptions when they actually may be an illusion.

Our perceptions ARE illusions. Colors aren't colors they're wavelengths that our brains interpret and label in order to make sense of the world... that's putting in simplisticly but i think you get at what i'm trying to say...

The question is tho... when we believe our perceptions to be representative of truth, are we distorting reality or are we creating it?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Why do people pretend to be your friend when they aren't interested in being friends with you?! Life would be simplified if people were simply straight up and honest.

Because it makes it easier to back stab someone if they think that that person is their friend. Also to get people to side with their lies.
  • cee134
    Options
    Efficiency is just clever laziness.
  • cee134
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Is vanilla ice cream considered a flavour of its own? Or is it just considered plain, like a plain donut?

It is a flavor. In fact it's one of the most popular flavors, I don't know why. Plain donut is a flavor too. You wouldn't call plain chocolate a vanilla flavor would you?
  • Selfloveclub
    Selfloveclub Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Are zebras white with black stripes or black with white stripes....
  • Selfloveclub
    Selfloveclub Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @CoffeeAndContour thank you :) I love yours too, sounds like my morning routine!
  • cee134
    Options
    What if the g in .gif is actually silent?
  • cee134
    Options
    Are zebras white with black stripes or black with white stripes....

They are white with black stripes, given that they are brown and white at birth.

Also, I really love your username.

It was previously believed that zebras were white animals with black stripes, since some zebras have white underbellies.

Embryological evidence, however, shows that the animal's background color is black and the white stripes and bellies are additions.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Random thoughts: rib lamb chops and where I might find them
    Too much hate.
    Why do people who claim that we need to stop the hate, then get on social media and post hateful things?
    Am I going to need to get more steroid shots in my knees?
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Physically ill about the news of three kids from the same family, killed while getting on the school bus.

This is absolutely horrible. :'(
  • cee134
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    Chocolate humus?

Chocolate can’t make everything taste good.

I guess you've never had chocolate on your broccoli?
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Physically ill about the news of three kids from the same family, killed while getting on the school bus.

This is devastating. A couple of years ago a couple in my home town lost all three of their children and her father at the hands of a drunk driver. It's a sad world
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    These weights aren't going to lift themselves
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Chocolate humus?

Chocolate can’t make everything taste good.

I guess you've never had chocolate on your broccoli?

Definitely not. I smother that veg in gravy. Have you though?

Gravy yes. I wouldn't suggest the chocolate on broccoli.... I mean I do, to anyone reading this and will tell me what it tastes like.