Just how special IS your MFP relationship?

Options

Replies

• newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I once had a thing for a shoe salesman here. I tried not to show it but I think he knew. He thrilled me by sending me a few polite PMs asking me caring and nonintrusive questions about myself. My hopes. My dreams.

But, ah, after what happened here today on that thread, I think it's best to find a boyfriend at the local park during strolling hours or maybe at the diner after the breakfast rush. Just not here at MFP.

Was it this shoe salesman?

Married-With-Children--AL-Bundy-s-Outfit-Shirt-Tie-Belt-Pants-2.jpg

He was more slender, more Mediterranean in the nose with strong but less angular cheekbones.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I once had a thing for a shoe salesman here. I tried not to show it but I think he knew. He thrilled me by sending me a few polite PMs asking me caring and nonintrusive questions about myself. My hopes. My dreams.

But, ah, after what happened here today on that thread, I think it's best to find a boyfriend at the local park during strolling hours or maybe at the diner after the breakfast rush. Just not here at MFP.

She loved him since Polk High.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

This is disappointing. I would give anything to watch you spurn a lover here. It would be a relentless *kitten* of witty and insightful stabs and I’d take so many notes

Maybe someday I'll post a picture of myself and the men will stop avoiding me and at least give me a chance.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Before I answer this question, I have one of my own... Polygamy is a thing around here, right?

No.

But polyamory is.

What’s it called when you wanna boink everyone but don’t love them or even really like them?

A 3 week day dry spell.

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

He was more slender, more Mediterranean in the nose with strong but less angular cheekbones.

But did he score four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon? That's the real question.
  • RealBaconLover
    RealBaconLover Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have to start all my MFP relationships over because MFP will not allow me into my profile, so at the moment I have nothing serious going on....anyone wanna be serious with me? I can offer Doritos and Reese's <3
  • SwannySez
    Options

But did he score four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon? That's the real question.

No, Ma'am.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I have to start all my MFP relationships over because MFP will not allow me into my profile, so at the moment I have nothing serious going on....anyone wanna be serious with me? I can offer Doritos and Reese's <3

Is there such a thing as a fake bacon lover?
  • SwannySez
    Options

Your profile pic suggests heroin use, so obviously I am in.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    We’re definitely in love. He’s definitely going to leave his wife and abandon his kids for me. We’re definitely getting married. I’m planning our wedding for August 2019. All are welcome there will be plenty of booze.

Oh good! It's been a while since I got to help plan a MFP wedding. Can I help plan, please?
  • SwannySez
    Options
    We’re definitely in love. He’s definitely going to leave his wife and abandon his kids for me. We’re definitely getting married. I’m planning our wedding for August 2019. All are welcome there will be plenty of booze.

Oh good! It's been a while since I got to help plan a MFP wedding. Can I help plan, please?

The wedding is not for almost a year. Can I get a hand with the doggone bacchanal? The restraints need sorted. The drums of AstroGlide are late. @caco_ethes will not stay out of the onion dip and I am just at my wit's end here! But sure, just go plan a wedding. When we all end up with salmonella, I am not getting scapegoated.
  • RealBaconLover
    Options

Is there such a thing as a fake bacon lover?

Those who love turkey bacon....or this...
    apdyskf1bnjp.png

• RealBaconLover
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

Your profile pic suggests heroin use, so obviously I am in.

I'm all out of Heroin....is there any other substance I can use to entice you? Something to turn you into a Golden God!!!!
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Love my MFP friends. Each one brings something a little different to the party.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    The recipients of my nudesletter and I have a very tight bond. Yep. We tight.

emwgk6pp0vay.gif

At first I thought this was just sweet and then...... the 15 year old boy brain picked up something that I initially missed.

What was it? Did I miss something
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

This is disappointing. I would give anything to watch you spurn a lover here. It would be a relentless *kitten* of witty and insightful stabs and I’d take so many notes

I have no idea what i typed that got kittened. I thought i put onslaught
  • Selfloveclub
    Selfloveclub Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I’m new-ish so no relationships made yet, hoping someone will adopt me :( lol
  • SwannySez
    Options
    I’m new-ish so no relationships made yet, hoping someone will adopt me :( lol

200.gif
  • Selfloveclub
    Selfloveclub Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ☝🏻 that sounds like my kinda person