Options

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Long or dirty nails 😬
    I don’t care if you play guitar it’s no excuse to have nails like a lass!

Plus nail biting is just as bad.. did you wipe your *kitten* with that hand ? I bet you didn’t scrub under your nails after did you? Yea you can eat sh.t and die or worse you could have worms now! You ain’t kissing moi with that mouth!!! 😬

Omg isn't that disgusting?! There is a guy at my work who has long nasty fingernails. Me and another coworker saw it the other day and were grossed out. Apparently has a girlfriend as well........not sure how that works out.

Is this different for girls? More socially acceptable? What's the difference?

Personally no, I don't like long nails on a woman, I do however think women can get away of it if they are painted and manicured. That way you don't see the dirt and grim that gets trapped underneath it lol.

That's what's gross about it...its masked...you can't see the nasty that lies beneath

Very true......thanks now every time I see a woman with long nails thats all I'm gonna think about, the nastiness that lives under her fingernails haha
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Long or dirty nails 😬

Plus nail biting is just as bad.. did you wipe your *kitten* with that hand ? I bet you didn’t scrub under your nails after did you? Yea you can eat sh.t and die or worse you could have worms now! You ain’t kissing moi with that mouth!!! 😬

Omg isn't that disgusting?! There is a guy at my work who has long nasty fingernails. Me and another coworker saw it the other day and were grossed out. Apparently has a girlfriend as well........not sure how that works out.

For me it’s personal preference and would put me off a potential partner.. isn’t that what this thread is about ?

Exactly...just a question...
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Back scratchies are a must or buh-bye

I do an awesome hug/back scratch combo .... 😁🤷🏻‍♀️
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Can't carry out an entire conversation using only quotes. Deep meaningful ones.

Refuses to partake in "Show day Sunday" where we both converse in a musical fashion.

"Theres Nobody like somebody..LIKE YOU!"...JAZZ HANDS!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    cdlee4 wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    If he wears socks to bed.

Especially if he thinks it's ok to wear the same ones he's been wearing all day

Hell no. Socks in bed is just weird.

what about while making love? you're saying you wouldn't want to feel my soft cotton white tube socks brushing against your ankles so sensually?

We wouldn't make it there if he had socks on.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Hey listen, i got no problem buying my date a meal, every meal for that matter, but that hand reaches over to my plate.....its fork wounds and date over ;)

Hahaha I’d drive you insane for fun 🤣

I make a great straight man to a jokester.....i take it well :)
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Long or dirty nails 😬

For me it’s personal preference and would put me off a potential partner.. isn’t that what this thread is about ?

Exactly...just a question...

I have long nails but I wouldn’t like a potential guy to have them, in the same way I have boobs and a “flower” but I wouldn’t be attracted to a guy with them lol

Boobs and a "flower" are not naturally grown...nails...well they are...
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Definitely would be a deal breaker for me! n1gdsrc6a1q5.jpeg

omg you monster!!
    Do you have any idea how much I hate feet!!
    I'll never unsee this!
    In the summer I have to make a conscious effort to not look down in case I see something like this
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    if she's actually good at putting makeup on while sitting in her car, i run like there's no tomorrow.

Some of the most terrifying moments of my life have been spent as a passenger in a car with a woman putting on makeup in the visor mirror while driving. As in, ALL her makeup.
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Definitely would be a deal breaker for me! n1gdsrc6a1q5.jpeg

omg you monster!!
    Do you have any idea how much I hate feet!!
    I'll never unsee this!
    In the summer I have to make a conscious effort to not look down in case I see something like this

And now you've broadcasted it out to the whole mfp world where people can message you pictures of feet anytime. Not going to do that but just putting that little factoid out there. You're welcome! Lol
  • curlygirlusn
    curlygirlusn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Bad teeth. Smoker. Drinks too much. Drugs. Overweight.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    He doesn’t like Christmas music
  • Tankiscool
    Options

What about when Christmas music is on? Like I like chirstmas music but not in October, I'm not ready for Christmas quite yet!
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

What about when Christmas music is on? Like I like chirstmas music but not in October, I'm not ready for Christmas quite yet!

That’s fine. I’ve known people who don’t like Christmas music on December 24th. I’m not saying they’re soulless....

Actually, I am.
  • Tankiscool
    Options

That’s fine. I’ve known people who don’t like Christmas music on December 24th. I’m not saying they’re soulless....

Actually, I am.

I would as well, that's just being rude to Christmas! To me right after Thanksgiving is fine.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Bad feet is a no for me.
  • leobrah
    leobrah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    As someone who successfully quit smoking, I can't stand the smell of cigarettes. I guess if she smoked tobacco or cigars I'd be okay with it cause I indulge in those myself sometimes, but cigarettes smell like crap.