GOAL!!! 25th Class Reunion: Dress Selection [w/Pic]

Options

Replies

• HollyHarding
    HollyHarding Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The black one is classy.....definitely the black one. You should be the center of attention, not your dress. :)
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I have to say...for a 25 yr reunion, you look so good - young - like you would fit right in at a 10 year. Congrats to you gorgeous!

And where did you get the black dress? I need to know~!!!!!!!!

My vote is for black. ;) LOVE the shoes.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I have to say...for a 25 yr reunion, you look so good - young - like you would fit right in at a 10 year. Congrats to you gorgeous!

And where did you get the black dress? I need to know~!!!!!!!!

My vote is for black. ;) LOVE the shoes.

Awww, thank you for that irishgal! I got both dresses at Macy's. The floral one was a lot longer and I had the hem shortened. The black dress was on clearance.
  • courtskey83
    Options
    Floral! I love everything about it... the neckline.. the print.. everything. I'm honestly not much of a fan of the black one... it looks good on you because you're so pretty, but to me, the prettier dress in its own right is the floral.
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    You look great in both...But I prefer the floral......

Go Kill 'em girl..............................:wink:
  • kaleighmorgan
    Options
    I always start with the shoes, and the zebra print shoes are slamming, so I vote little black dress and hawt shoes. :)

I have to second that. The black dress is so flattering, and those shoes are adorable!!
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Black dress - and congrats on reaching your goal!
  • cupotee
    cupotee Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    first off, congrats. second, are you kidding? FLORAL. You spent all those years hiding in black. time to show OFF your work. plus, the v-neck cut of the floral is much more flattering than the black one.

edit: large prints also hide flaws. on the black one, i've only got your silhouette to look at, so even small lumps stand out.
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    black is boring. you want to stand out!! Def floral..everyone else will be in black!
  • chanelgal1
    Options
    both look great, but if it were me I would rock the black one & the haute heels! Congrats on reaching your goal!
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    We have a lot of dress up events where I work. My husband always tells me to wear somerhing colorful because most everyone else will be in black. So from a man's point of view I would recommend the floral. Both look great!
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    We have a lot of dress up events where I work. My husband always tells me to wear somerhing colorful because most everyone else will be in black. So from a man's point of view I would recommend the floral. Both look great!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

I'm a man, I think the black. Boom!
  • lauralhicks
    Options
    Love the floral one, but I say BLACK it say HOT!
  • Zedama
    Zedama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! And definitely the black dress! ((:
  • klynbrown14
    Options
    I think Black dress! and you look great! Congrats!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    They both look great on you but my vote goes for "the little black dress". Classy and stylin'!
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Are'nt you as cute as a button!!!!! :) Great job! Congratulations! I think you should wear the black one

Have a great time!

(You and I have the same starting weight, my goal is 127 to 130) You are a great inspiration!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    I like the floral one better.
  • dashbeaujippers
    dashbeaujippers Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The black one! DEFINATELY! Congrats on ur losses! Lookin' good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!