Nov 2018 Hydration Challenge

Options

Replies

• TLHwls2017
    TLHwls2017 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am ready to join this challenge - this is my first challenge - how do I add myself to this? Thank you :)

Since it is a community based challenge you check in here, bookmark the page to find it easily in the future! thanks
  • TLHwls2017
    Options
    I would like to include some incentives/prizes (surprises) for the top 3 hydrators? How does that sound!
  • TLHwls2017
    Options
    My stats:
    156.8 lbs
    5' 3"
    27% BF
    27.8 BMI
  • JeepLouise
    JeepLouise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Stats:
    5' 7
    27.3 BMI
    BF...no clue
  • TLHwls2017
    Options
    pzqz87b3714s.jpg
    LET'S BEGIN
    Rules:
    45 oz pure water minimum daily
    90 oz fluids minimum daily
    128 oz maximum fluids daily
    Consult your physician before joining
    Research ALL possible complications prior to joining, join at your own pace, discontinue at first sign of discomfort
    Drink at a reasonable rate, enjoy the many benefits if proper hydration, add enhancers/electrolytes as needed
    Record starting/ending weight and *body fat (optional)
  • TLHwls2017
    Options
    Feel free to chat, post questions , gripe etc. As much as you like. But this challenge can be at your own pace and you can stop if you need/want to.

Officially we will check in on Nov. 1st ,15th & 30th.
    Stay hydrated and have fun this month!!!
  • littlegibbs62
    littlegibbs62 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Wahhhooooo are we officially "on like Donky Kong?" It's November 1 bayyyyyyybbbbbeeeeeeeee! Here's the site I used to calculate. Not sure I believe it...think I have more fat than they say...lol.

https://www.omnicalculator.com/health/body-fat

vu4osdu3pcvj.jpg

• fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Little late to the party. I will start tracking today. I hope this will help get rid of leg cramps. *laughing*

134 pounds
    Body fat 34 (beurer scale) 26.12 (omni scale calculator)
    Water weight 55
  • TLHwls2017
    Options
    fcy5xu06mjej.jpg
    Rules:
    45 oz pure water minimum daily

90 oz total fluids minimum daily

128 oz maximum fluids daily

Consult your physician before joining

Research ALL possible complications prior to joining
    Join at your own pace, discontinue at first sign of discomfort

Drink at a reasonable rate, enjoy the many benefits of proper hydration, add enhancers/electrolytes as needed

Green and herbal teas with no plant or  animal milks can count towards  pure water total

Tea is wonderful on cold days too, but be sure to try regular water in addition

Coffee is very satisfying, do try to be careful not to replace too much water with it

Record starting/ending weight and *body fat (optional)

Enjoy the benefits!!!! Keep us post
  • TweetTaz
    TweetTaz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.. and Happy November!

264 lbs
    5"7
    Drank 64 oz water.

I don't feel today was a very good day for my drinking. I drank over 96 oz of water the other day, and I had felt great the next morning. I need to be more aware of how much I am drinking.

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,602 Member
    Options
    It would be so nice to be able to track water on myfitnesspal. I don't like water or how quickly it blows up my belly, but I know that I need to drink it. I think I would be motivated to do so if I can add a cup every time that I drink one to the tracker. Hopefully this will get fixed one day.
    So far I am able to drink 2 cups per day, I am going to aim for 3 tomorrow.
  • TweetTaz
    Options
    It would be so nice to be able to track water on myfitnesspal. I don't like water or how quickly it blows up my belly, but I know that I need to drink it. I think I would be motivated to do so if I can add a cup every time that I drink one to the tracker. Hopefully this will get fixed one day.

Hi . I just wanted to let you know that you can track your water intake on here. It's in the diary. You can track food, water and exercise. You can do this! Even the smallest of steps is another step towards your goal!
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    32 oz drink bottle - Total : 96 oz of water - 32 oz water with Nuun hydration tab

134 pounds BMI 22.3
    Body fat 25.5 (beurer scale new battery) 25.56 (omni BF% calculator)
    water weight this morning 54
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,602 Member
    Options
    TweetTaz wrote: »

Hi . I just wanted to let you know that you can track your water intake on here. It's in the diary. You can track food, water and exercise. You can do this! Even the smallest of steps is another step towards your goal!

Thanks TweetTaz. It doesn't work. I see in the forums that many people can't get it to work either of the 3 ways offered. It is a glitch I guess. Perhaps it will get fixed : - )

• TLHwls2017
    Options
    aohuowxu1ol3.png
    p12e9cnkbes7.png
    pt51twpfa3ea.png

Hi everyone,
    Water tracking ability may vary based on platform. But don't worry. Easiest mental tracking method is using constantly sizes for containers (10oz, 16oz, 24oz, 33oz, etc) so you only have to worry about how many refills you may need!
    Let us know how you like track to make it all easier!

• TLHwls2017
    Options
    How is everyone doing this weekend?
  • TLHwls2017
    Options
    rclarwz32lzv.jpg
    Staying hydrated!

• TweetTaz
    Options
    TLHwls2017 wrote: »

Hi.. to be honest.. I'm not doing well.. I'm doing great with drinking water, but have not been good with eating. I am so beyond disappointed in myself. 😭😭
  • JeepLouise
    JeepLouise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    101.4 oz. water today, 2 cups coffee and 1 vodka/sparkling water. Happy Sunday guys
  • TLHwls2017
    Options
    TweetTaz wrote: »
    TLHwls2017 wrote: »

Hi.. to be honest.. I'm not doing well.. I'm doing great with drinking water, but have not been good with eating. I am so beyond disappointed in myself. 😭😭

Keep trying, Never quit, tomorrow is a brand new day