GOAL!!! 25th Class Reunion: Dress Selection [w/Pic]

Options

Replies

• prettyash76
    Options
    Black dress is my vote
  • Addison2409
    Options
    I love the floral dress on you!! Great job by the way, you look fantastic!!
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    The floral dress shows off your collarbones, so that's my pick! Have a great time no matter what you wear!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    The black dress you look amazing in it
  • jesstika
    jesstika Posts: 12
    Options
    You look great in both but I think I like the floral one best. Have fun at your reunion!
  • emmyworthy
    emmyworthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Go for the second dress!!! Much more colourful!! There's no need to hide away in black anymore now that you look so good!!!

Have fuuuun!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I like the black one..well..I like both, but I LOVE the shoes that you have with the black one.
  • Melly1606
    Melly1606 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love the black one!!! You look amazing!!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Is the get together just for one event or several? You look so nice in both, it's too bad you couldn't wear both. Our reunions have been over a few days is why I ask.
    What type of place is it located? Depending on the place, the black might be too dressy or formal if they mention casual as one of the choices for clothing. The floral fits right in with casual/ dressy. I would go with the floral since it did mention casual as a lot of people don't like to dress up. You look great in both dresses, but I would save the black for an occasion that you know everyone is formal. The floral is so summery looking as well.
    Or............ start out with the floral and change into the black later in the evening! HA, I'm just kidding! :) Have fun at your reunion! You will look great with whatever you decide! Depends on what hubby is wearing too.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    They both look amazing on you; great work! I really like the black dress (and those shoes are awesome)
  • benzgirl1
    Options
    Congrats!!! How are you achieving your goal?
  • benzgirl1
    Options
    Hello Faith, I am new to the site. Refered by my doctor. I need some new friends and motivation. I lost my 25 year old daughter in October of last year. I'm raising her son who was 6 weeks at her time of death. It has been so hard!!! And I have gained at least 20 pounds! I need some tips to get motivated. I also need to some meal plans. Will you help me to
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My vote goes to the floral one! I love the print
    Congrats on your success!
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You're killing it in both but I think the black dress for this occasion will knock 'em dead.
    Great job on getting to your DW in time for the reunion. (That's pure dedication right there)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Floral for sure. Everyone wears black. Knock 'em dead!

That's my thought, too. Everyone wears black because it's safe. Reminds me of the line from the first Sookie Stackhouse book, that you'll stand out like "A candle in a coal mine."
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    You look stunning in both. I agree the the floral just looks really fresh on you. It really makes you glow.
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Floral for sure. Everyone wears black. Knock 'em dead!

I agree. my first pick and then the floral one. congrats on your loss. :)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I like the black one better. The reason your husband puts up with you is "You're hot" He was probably drooling behind the camera lense. :laugh:

Copngrats on the weight loss. You will knock em dead at your reunion.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look awesome in both!! Tough decision...If I had to pick one, I'd go with the floral dress because you'll stand out from the crowd. Everyone wore black to my last HS reunion. Congratulations on meeting your goal!

I agree!!!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    First of all I have to say you look AMAZING! Congrats on your success!!! I love that you made your hubby take pictures of you in your dresses. That is something I would make my hubby do then send the pics to my bestie so she could help me decide!

I LOVE both dresses on you and think either are a win. If I had to pick one I think I would go with the black dress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!