nzx5ic38dqno.jpeg

Where's my ball of yawn :lol:

qhnc6x7b8wmf.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Well considering how many men are reluctant to go see a doctor, the best advice a woman can give is to go see the doctor when needed. Your misguided aversion in taking a serious interest into your own health is contributing to the very things you fear most. Being proactive can contribute to your quality of life as you age. .

Rub Some Dirt On It, You Big Puss.

Yes!!
    And if you have a wound that needs to be sterilized, pee on it!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Well considering how many men are reluctant to go see a doctor, the best advice a woman can give is to go see the doctor when needed. Your misguided aversion in taking a serious interest into your own health is contributing to the very things you fear most. Being proactive can contribute to your quality of life as you age. .

Yes!!

that's right !

....... and it's been medically proven that pee containing Jack Daniels is 83.5% more effective than just regular ole' run of the mill pee.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Yes!!

that's right !

....... and it's been medically proven that pee containing Jack Daniels is 83.5% more effective than just regular ole' run of the mill pee.

I just say *kitten* you wound and keep sticking my finger in it until it gives up and doesn't sting any longer
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    Well considering how many men are reluctant to go see a doctor, the best advice a woman can give is to go see the doctor when needed. Your misguided aversion in taking a serious interest into your own health is contributing to the very things you fear most. Being proactive can contribute to your quality of life as you age.

Amen. And keep moving.

If you don't believe me, I can introduce you to my 79 year old father who has currently been hospitalized for almost two months, unable to walk because of sarcopenia.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    v0ht24gd4xx7.jpg
    Hockey game with my brother and boy...
    Sharks ot win 4-3...awesome game!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Because Dudes should eat more salad... My Mediterranean salad game changer... Get the 25pt, yeah its a little more but so with it... A drizzle will do and it's way healthier than ranch or thousand island...
    r9yrzoe9o1sd.jpg
    5yfoe7z9boax.jpg
    Cause I try to eat like an ig booty model lol
    It's great with salmon or chicken

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    i just finished changing the spark plugs and wires out in my pickup. been putting it off but weathers beautiful today. think I'm gonna go ahead and take it through the car wash in a bit. finally polish the wheels after. it's been forever since i have.

gonna cook me a steak later.
    prob have a cigar and a beer after that.

My engine light is on.....fix it and steaks, cigars, and beer is on me.
    i just finished changing the spark plugs and wires out in my pickup. been putting it off but weathers beautiful today. think I'm gonna go ahead and take it through the car wash in a bit. finally polish the wheels after. it's been forever since i have.

My engine light is on.....fix it and steaks, cigars, and beer is on me.

grab a wifi odbi port reader for scans. sometimes u just need to clear the light if its nothing major

I was going to just say disconnect a battery terminal and see if it comes back lol...

I didn't know you could get a wifi obd reader... Awesome!
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    MikePTY wrote: »
    xtph91er5f1n.jpeg
    owu56axuv5ba.jpeg
    ca96lph9xfih.jpeg
    nzx5ic38dqno.jpeg

Hey there, this is the Men's thread, we don't want no cat pics... Never-mind, my cats have overruled me on that decision.

f7lptbb4dxnp.jpg

is that a lil tuxedo kitten?!?

He's a little more on the white side than your typical tuxedo cat, but I think so.

Both of our boys are street rescues, about 6 years apart from each other.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I have a hard time spending money on myself, I just can't justify it. I even cut my own hair and buy $10 jeans. But i bought a $65 pair or Arizona dress casual shoes for $12 last night.
    I have a hard time spending money on myself, I just can't justify it. I even cut my own hair and buy $10 jeans. But i bought a $65 pair or Arizona dress casual shoes for $12 last night.

i cut my own hair and buy 15$ jeans

Dude... I don't know if you have a Burlington coat factory in your area but I've bought $80 Buffalo jeans for like $20... If I buy jeans I go there first

And during the holiday season, I've found that Macy's is really not expensive as you'd think... If you really want new clothes or just to bargain... Look for their 1 Day sales...

They really are cheaper than Kohl's...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

What kinda beer Man?

I've always been a wine hard alcohol kinda guy but I've recently discovered that I love IPAs lol...

Looking for new things to try...

just some Shiner. i don't drink beer very often tbh. i usually go for whiskey. but i got my stogie for later and i haven't had a beer with one of those in forever so i figured I'd live a little

What kinda beer Man?

I've always been a wine hard alcohol kinda guy but I've recently discovered that I love IPAs lol...

What kinda beer Man?

just some Shiner. i don't drink beer very often tbh. i usually go for whiskey. but i got my stogie for later and i haven't had a beer with one of those in forever so i figured I'd live a little

I love some bourbon....Blantons, Eagle rare etc..

q8ozt4a2ujgm.jpg
    u6y6nqt3ynfa.jpg