Who wants to be a HOT MAMA group 4 (closed group)

Options

Replies

• LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My weight this week is 170. I''m not sure how I lost a little over 2 pounds this week. My goal now is to see 169 next week.
  • LPC020409
    Options
    I am so happy to report I was 169 this morning! I haven't seen the 160's in a long time! This week I kind of zig zagged my calories a little and I lost 2 pounds! Have a great weekend everyone :happy:

Congrats on getting into the 160's. Its great that zig zagging worked. I'm going to read some of the threads about it and give it a try.
  • ashleystetzer
    ashleystetzer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to report I was 169 this morning! I haven't seen the 160's in a long time! This week I kind of zig zagged my calories a little and I lost 2 pounds! Have a great weekend everyone :happy:

Congrats on getting into the 160's. Its great that zig zagging worked. I'm going to read some of the threads about it and give it a try.

I have never tried it before and I thought why not. I was kind of bouncing back and forth between 170-171. I was 171 Monday and 169 today.
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Good mornin hot momma's! My weight this morning is 166.3, and my miles are 6.43 as of yesterday!!!
  • xmusicxlovex
    xmusicxlovex Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Was 177 this morning.. gained 4 pounds. Been cheating and not excercising had to deal with a family problem but will get back track
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options

CONGRATS on the weight loss that is great. I have thought about doing the zig zagging, I am glad it worked for you.......
  • themommie
    Options
    My weight this week is 170. I''m not sure how I lost a little over 2 pounds this week. My goal now is to see 169 next week.

CONGRATS on your weight loss, you are doing great
  • themommie
    Options
    Was 177 this morning.. gained 4 pounds. Been cheating and not excercising had to deal with a family problem but will get back track

So sorry to hear you had such a rough week. Just get right back on track. You can do it......
  • themommie
    Options
    themommie - 2 miles
    andreasperry - 3.5 miles
    ashleystetzer - 3 miles
    themommie- 2 miles
    lildevil' 6.4 miles

total miles as a group...... 16. 9 miles

come on ladies we have a ways to go to meet our goal......LETS DO IT
  • themommie
    Options
    CONGRATS to everyone on their weightloss this week and to everyone that competed in the miles. We have several more miles to go to reach our goal. Come on ladies lets do this
  • themommie
    Options
    my weight this week is 178.1 not much but every little bit counts. I am surprised I lost anything this week since it was our anniversary celebrating week. I made really well choices but we ate out alot. it was a great week.....
  • andreasperry
    Options
    themommie - 2 miles
    andreasperry - 3.5 miles
    ashleystetzer - 3 miles
    themommie- 2 miles
    lildevil' 6.4 miles
    andreasperry- 2.3

total miles as a group...... 19. 2 miles

i still need to weigh in ill do it in the am sorry.
  • andreasperry
    Options
    no change still 188.7 :(
  • LPC020409
    Options
    themommie - 2 miles
    andreasperry - 3.5 miles
    ashleystetzer - 3 miles
    themommie- 2 miles
    lildevil' 6.4 miles
    andreasperry- 2.3
    lpc020409-5.5

total miles as a group...... 24.7 miles
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Busy week here! I did finally budge the scale at least a little bit, my weigh in is 172. I REALLY hope I can drop 2 pounds in the next week and get to 169.anything! I am READY TO BE OUT OF THE 170s!!!!
    Jen
  • andreasperry
    Options
    themommie - 2 miles
    andreasperry - 3.5 miles
    ashleystetzer - 3 miles
    themommie- 2 miles
    lildevil' 6.4 miles
    andreasperry- 2.3
    lpc020409-5.5
    andreasperry - 4.3 miles

total miles as a group...... 29 miles
  • themommie
    Options
    themommie - 2 miles
    andreasperry - 3.5 miles
    ashleystetzer - 3 miles
    themommie- 2 miles
    lildevil' 6.4 miles
    andreasperry- 2.3
    lpc020409-5.5
    andreasperry - 4.3 miles
    themommie...1 mile

total miles as a group...... 30 miles

COME ON LADIES we only have one more day to go, lets see how many miles we can do
  • themommie
    Options
    ubTU4.png

CONGRATS to all the losers this week......... Let's rock it next week......the kids are going back to school monday so i can go back to the gym YEAH. I can't wait. I hope I start losing consistently again. When are you're kids going back to school ? Is it going to make a difference in your workout routine?
  • andreasperry
    Options
    themommie - 2 miles
    andreasperry - 3.5 miles
    ashleystetzer - 3 miles
    themommie- 2 miles
    lildevil' 6.4 miles
    andreasperry- 2.3
    lpc020409-5.5
    andreasperry - 4.3 miles
    themommie...1 mile
    andreasperry - 2.3 miles

total miles as a group...... 32.3 miles

my walk got cut short today :( but 2 is better then 0!!!
  • themommie
    Options
    YOU ROCK
    we did 32.3 miles as a group last week......we didnt meet our goal but let's see if we can beat what we did last week. Who is with me ?

themommie ....... 2 miles

group total.......2 miles