Any one that doesnt like animals in the bed......not gonna like me

Cuz yer an animal in bed ;)

I knew that's what he meant. Lol

Or the thousand kitties?

There is always a gato in my bed.....
    iMago wrote: »
    letting pets sleep in the bed with them

like a really, really good cat at the foot of the bed tho

I love when my cats come and sleep with me. It’s adorable. The other night one of them jumped up and immediately stretched out next to me, her back legs sticking out and everything. It was so ridiculously cute

i feel like this a good place to interject with this gif i took of my cat today

7mtteg07jhxz.gif

Ragdolls are my favourite! And the toe tufts!

House cats are also the only animal other than humans that are known to hunt for sport

And I'm pretty certain they are the only mammals incapable of remorse

🤓
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    If she talks *kitten* to a man like she actually wants to physically fight......or even worse if her *kitten* talk causes this man to physically fight with me

What if he grabbed my booty though? I cant let that slide ....
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    If she talks *kitten* to a man like she actually wants to physically fight......or even worse if her *kitten* talk causes this man to physically fight with me

No you shouldnt, but are you gonna threaten violence? Maybe even provoke it?
  • nooshi713
    Options

Not intentionally. But he would get slapped for that. And then violence might ensue if the man is crazy.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Or the thousand kitties?

I love when my cats come and sleep with me. It’s adorable. The other night one of them jumped up and immediately stretched out next to me, her back legs sticking out and everything. It was so ridiculously cute

7mtteg07jhxz.gif

House cats are also the only animal other than humans that are known to hunt for sport

🤓

i once read this story where a guy came back from vacation and his roommate had died and his roommates cat had run out of food so he was eating his face

sometimes when i look at my kitty i think of that and its very conflicting tbh

Oh my gosh i just had a dream last night that my cats ate my daughters face, it was horrible what is happening
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

Not intentionally. But he would get slapped for that. And then violence might ensue if the man is crazy.

I understand a slap for an unprovoked touching. If i was your date i would make it very clear that it was a big mistake for this person to be so rude. Its the other overly aggressive acts of just talking to men like you are gonna kick some *kitten*.....it never ends well.
  • glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Queefs In Public ..I’m Shaking My Head😆
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Or the thousand kitties?

7mtteg07jhxz.gif

🤓

i once read this story where a guy came back from vacation and his roommate had died and his roommates cat had run out of food so he was eating his face

Oh my gosh i just had a dream last night that my cats ate my daughters face, it was horrible what is happening

m3z9m3uqjozk.gif

And my heart is racing
  • nooshi713
    Options

I understand a slap for an unprovoked touching. If i was your date i would make it very clear that it was a big mistake for this person to be so rude. Its the other overly aggressive acts of just talking to men like you are gonna kick some *kitten*.....it never ends well.

Agreed
  • nooshi713
    Options
    glgcam5150 wrote: »
    Queefs In Public ..I’m Shaking My Head😆

Stop it. Lol
  • MarisaGre
    MarisaGre Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Dirty nails, dirty toe nails, sasquatch feet
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Or the thousand kitties?

7mtteg07jhxz.gif

🤓

I say the cat ran out of food and took this guy out...

giphy.gif
  • whitney8818
    whitney8818 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Addiction, violence, someone who doesnt like my kids or my kids don't like them. Lying, cheating, unwilling to work and someone who doesnt want the same things in life as me. We gotta be headed in the same direction and respect each other.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Mean streak, bully.. unemployed, volatile,
    Doesn't like animals, belittler.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    She needs to fully understand that New Mexico is a state and not just part of Old Mexico.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    She needs to fully understand that New Mexico is a state and not just part of Old Mexico.

I feel the same way. Like NO.... There is no West freaking Dakota

Why do we even have 2 Dakotas