JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 58

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,819 Member
    Options
    @bryony_bby The sugar in the wine might be the culprit in your increased hunger. Sugar spike followed by crash = hunger.
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Just came back from my freestyle: 12,5 km, - 982 kcal, more running than walking! I am definitely not going to eat them back. Now shower and lunch! Who is still thinking whether move a bit around or not - just do this. It's just a 30 sec decision, but then you will feel so awesome. <3
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,819 Member
    Options
    @AJB1014 You might try putting a little rubbing alcohol in your ears to dry them after swimming.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    @AJB1014 You might try putting a little rubbing alcohol in your ears to dry them after swimming.

Thanks, ill certainly get back in the habit! I used to have a good protocol as a kid - but still got swimmers ear all the time anyway...going to talk to my doc because I'm worried its something to do with fungal overgrowth more than dampness in the ear.
  • denswrex
    denswrex Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Thank you @kmfeig87 for the cheering!! Made me feel good!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @MIpiccolo don't give up. It might be DOMS from working out, it's an inflammation in the muscle and water retention which can increase your weight by 2-5 pounds, which sounds within your range. If you need a break from the scale that's fine but dont be discouraged and keep doing what you are doing while drinking a lot of water. It should result in a nice woooosh.