Foods You Wish They Would Bring Back?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    That yogurt that had 3 different kinds of layers in it... from a year ago or something. It was from a popular brand too... just can't remember the name :( I only found it for a few months and it disappeared.

Waffle waffle brand waffles. My shop rite stopped carrying them a few months back. I'm so sad.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    That Kashi Chocolate Turtle bar looks good.
  • copluv915
    copluv915 Posts: 8 Member
    Jello Gelatin Pops were AMAZING!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    That yogurt that had 3 different kinds of layers in it... from a year ago or something. It was from a popular brand too... just can't remember the name :( I only found it for a few months and it disappeared.

Waffle waffle brand waffles. My shop rite stopped carrying them a few months back. I'm so sad.

yogurt with 3 layers? I know they had jello 3-2-1 that had 3 layers but dont know of any yogurt with 3 layers
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey

was it called oh my yog?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly

was it called oh my yog?

That's what I'm thinking too.

https://www.instacart.com/whole-foods/products/1464630-stonyfield-organic-organic-oh-my-yog-gingered-pear-yogurt-6-oz

It looks like you can buy it at Whole Foods.
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Butterfinger Crisps... maybe it shouldn’t. I like my smaller butt.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    kingscrown wrote: »
    Butterfinger Crisps... maybe it shouldn’t. I like my smaller butt.

I love these! I don't think they stopped selling, I bought some for halloween this year in a butterfinger variety pack and ate way too many. (Maybe I shouldn't have told you for the same reason, LOL). I think butterfingers are just so underrated they aren't carried in most stores :(. Sad because they are probably my favorite candy bar.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member

was it called oh my yog?

Yes! My Whole Foods didn't have it anymore last time I checked.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Pop Tart cereal is back. Not sure if it's the same recipe.
  • mikaila96
    mikaila96 Posts: 29 Member
    Grape. Nut. O’s.
    Grape Nuts are NOT the same.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    I wish I could remember the name of the shakes sold both in my high school and local grocery store. This had to be the late 90s/early 2000s. They were little cartons of milkshakes in various flavors. The vanilla carton was in an electric blue color; chocolate was dark brown; and strawberry was pink. The vanilla was by far my favorite -- it tasted almost like thick eggnog. It was very expensive for a six pack of them, so when we got it it was a real treat. I can't find a picture of them anywhere on the internet, but I KNOW they existed. They must've disappeared around 2003-2005.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    I wish I could remember the name of the shakes sold both in my high school and local grocery store. This had to be the late 90s/early 2000s. They were little cartons of milkshakes in various flavors. The vanilla carton was in an electric blue color; chocolate was dark brown; and strawberry was pink. The vanilla was by far my favorite -- it tasted almost like thick eggnog. It was very expensive for a six pack of them, so when we got it it was a real treat. I can't find a picture of them anywhere on the internet, but I KNOW they existed. They must've disappeared around 2003-2005.
    was it this-https://www.berryondairy.com/image/53073134_scaled_212x145.jpg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member

No, unfortunately not :(
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey

hmm was it a name brand? maybe it was just a local type thing?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member

This ? bww680fw2e4h.png
  • PokerChris
    PokerChris Posts: 120 Member
    Marathon candy bars.
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Wendy’s used to have a salad bar with celery seed salad dressing. It was kinda sweet and sour and it was my favorite thing they had
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    beaglady wrote: »
    Wendy’s used to have a salad bar with celery seed salad dressing. It was kinda sweet and sour and it was my favorite thing they had

where do you live? any wendys Ive ever been to and thats more than one state never had a salad bar
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    beaglady wrote: »

where do you live? any wendys Ive ever been to and thats more than one state never had a salad bar

I could've sworn my local Wendy's in PA had a salad bar, but I can't remember.