Replies

• Weather_Witch
    Weather_Witch Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    PC, app- made no difference, just couldn’t get in.. :frowning:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    That I can’t get into my old mfp account and I’m not sure the fr and message system is working... can someone enlighten me, please?

Nope the message system still doesn't work unless you fr them or you've spoken before in same acc.
    If you send one to them, tag them on forum and they send one to you.. it closes the loop somehow

Except it works if you message a mod for the first time

Strange eh.. 🤨
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Italian greyhound or whippet?!

Whippet
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Yep, was pandemonium lol..
    It said not valid email or password wrong for most everyone.. like most I deleted and kept changing password because I thought it was just me..
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    That I can’t get into my old mfp account and I’m not sure the fr and message system is working... can someone enlighten me, please?

Nope the message system still doesn't work unless you fr them or you've spoken before in same acc.
    If you send one to them, tag them on forum and they send one to you.. it closes the loop somehow

Except it works if you message a mod for the first time

Suspicious
  • Weather_Witch
    Weather_Witch Posts: 16 Member
    Options

It said not valid email or password wrong for most everyone.. like most I deleted and kept changing password because I thought it was just me..

Yep, changed password etc several times but nada. Going to be Frustrating trying to get in touch with my FL 😕
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    How sick and tired I am of hearing that Lady Gaga song from the Star is Born movie..everywhere.I.freakin.go.
    #URGH

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Yep, changed password etc several times but nada. Going to be Frustrating trying to get in touch with my FL 😕

Let me know if ya need help Boo
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I was going to get a cat, but now I want another dog. I can’t believe how much Vinny has changed me. To think I didn’t even want to have a pet to begin with.

Cats.... Seriously.... cats. But also dogs.
  • soul_hunter
    soul_hunter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm contemplating getting my other nipple pierced and another tattoo tomorrow. Oh the pain...the pain.
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I'm contemplating getting my other nipple pierced and another tattoo tomorrow. Oh the pain...the pain.

Ouch on the nips but tattoo!
    Just booked my next one for December 19th
  • soul_hunter
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Ehhh at the the nip piercing is quick! Only hurts for a second. I've been wanting to getting more tattoos lately, it's so addicting. What do you have in mind?

Either Sir or Master in a bold script with barbed wire around it. I need to get my Dying Gaul tat touched up as his hand has turned into a flipper from muscle stretches. lol
  • soul_hunter
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Cool! That sucks about touch ups, it hurts so much worse with the scar tissue. I have a few words that have spread so much you can hardly read it anymore. Never realized how much it would change over the years.

Wow. Yeah, you'd think artists would suggest putting the tattoo somewhere else due to distortions over time.

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options

I will send you a PM shortly.
  • XO__TWOD
    XO__TWOD Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What I’m going to stuff my face with today...
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    So honestly I think it’s ridiculous that we
    even have to deal with this kind of tyranny.
    Not only have the Romans carried out
    destructive and obtrusive orders but they
    never even ask to see how we are doing!
    Usurpers every one! It’s ridiculous that we deal with this every day. Living under the
    emperor had been a struggle through and
    still.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    XO__TWOD wrote: »
    What I’m going to stuff my face with today...

I’ve got some ideas 😘😘