What are your goals ??

Options

Replies

• kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    My fitness goals involve hauling all the groceries in in one go and successfully descending stairs in the dark

Same though.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    My fitness goals involve hauling all the groceries in in one go and successfully descending stairs in the dark

I want to make it up the stairs without huffing and puffing.

WTF, body??? I can ride 50 miles tomorrow if I wanted to. I can run a HM. But I can't walk up a flight of stairs without doubling over to catch my breath???
  • The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones
    Options
    To be able to do that thing with ping pong balls
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

I want to make it up the stairs without huffing and puffing.

WTF, body??? I can ride 50 miles tomorrow if I wanted to. I can run a HM. But I can't walk up a flight of stairs without doubling over to catch my breath???

My college roommate used to do a stair stepper on 8 for 45 minutes. That’s the first i realized she wasn’t even a human
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Lose 8kg(17lbs) more by New Year's Day. Lose 65kg (144lbs) more total. Stop before that if I find I am at the healthiest weight for my frame. My 2019 goal weight is 102kg(225lbs). If I hit my NYD goal weight, that would give me a year to lose 33.5kg(74lbs), which I think is possibly doable with Keto, CICO, and doing 300 kcal worth of exercise per day, 5/7 days a week.

My "what's possible" threshold is a lot higher after seeing my keto loses to date. 30.2kg(66.6lbs) down in 120 days on keto. 33.5kg in a more than double that seems possible.

But, even if I don't hit my NYD goal, and don't hit my 2019 goal, I'm still gonna keep on trucking. My goal is long term life changing results and keeping it off for the next 50 years if I can. I don't want to be a fat Octogenarian.. must less a fat <earlier age> person either.. just done with the being fat thing.

So my goals are 8kg more in 48 days, and long term healthy. Here's hoping it works. Good luck to everyone else!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    To be able to do that thing with ping pong balls

I want this for you too. #support
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Lose 8kg(17lbs) more by New Year's Day. Lose 65kg (144lbs) more total. Stop before that if I find I am at the healthiest weight for my frame. My 2019 goal weight is 102kg(225lbs). If I hit my NYD goal weight, that would give me a year to lose 33.5kg(74lbs), which I think is possibly doable with Keto, CICO, and doing 300 kcal worth of exercise per day, 5/7 days a week.

My "what's possible" threshold is a lot higher after seeing my keto loses to date. 30.2kg(66.6lbs) down in 120 days on keto. 33.5kg in a more than double that seems possible.

But, even if I don't hit my NYD goal, and don't hit my 2019 goal, I'm still gonna keep on trucking. My goal is long term life changing results and keeping it off for the next 50 years if I can. I don't want to be a fat Octogenarian.. must less a fat <earlier age> person either.. just done with the being fat thing.

So my goals are 8kg more in 48 days, and long term healthy. Here's hoping it works. Good luck to everyone else!

Keep going man. 1 pound at a time, 1 week at a time, and before you know it you are a whole new person. Good job
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    To bend over without the fat moving up and making me feel like I just pushed a rib out of place.
  • neskapolita1978
    neskapolita1978 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    honestly i just want to be able to see what i'm doing when i shave down there
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Have you considered using a well placed mirror. I have always groomed mine that way from my teens, whether I was threading, shaving or waxing/ sugaring the girlie bits plus ....
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Sil_xo wrote: »
    What are your fitness goals for the new year to come !???

I'm thinking to keep things consistent. A lot is going to depend on whether I shall be staying in SD, a move back to LA or NYLon within the first few months of 2019.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I hope I can at least do one push up by the end of the year so maybe my 2019 goal will be a pull up lol. I am running my first 5k on thanksgiving so I think my running goal is to run a 10k, maybe even a half marathon.
  • jaxsmama123
    jaxsmama123 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 6 more lbs by new year and get an inch or two off of my waist & hips :)
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    i’m going to try to quiet my mind. i’d like to be able to sit still and do nothing for like ten minutes and not get antsy

Only with practice... :)
  • neskapolita1978
    neskapolita1978 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Have you considered using a well placed mirror. I have always groomed mine that way from my teens, whether I was threading, shaving or waxing/ sugaring the girlie bits plus ....

Yes, I only have a handheld right now which isn't a lot of help, I need one of those that has the stand and just the right angle to get to where I'm at. Problem is that when I do it usually I'm in the tub and I'm nearsighted as a bat :(
  • DaytimeDuchess
    DaytimeDuchess Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Even when I was a healthy weight, I was only able to view the lower half of my Bermuda Triangle! I've always had to lift and/or push my lower abdomen away, to see it enough to shave!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I want that J Lo body but i dont think my goal is realistic. Lol.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Yes, I only have a handheld right now which isn't a lot of help, I need one of those that has the stand and just the right angle to get to where I'm at. Problem is that when I do it usually I'm in the tub and I'm nearsighted as a bat :(

My shower has a long built in shower seat. I just place my magnifying mirror on one end, and get to grooming. Just remember to spray and wipe, a little anti fog spray on the mirrors before you turn your shower on. It also helps to have the mirrors tilt. That way you can access the sides of the perineum to the other parts, needing attention, with an eagle spread or a prop up position.

Or another option would be to place your mirror between the legs, prop your leg up, and do it that way. A lit 10x magnification mirror would be more helpful than a simple handheld variety.
  • Punksprincess83
    Punksprincess83 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose another 10 to 15 pounds and be out of the 300 lb mark. I have 9 more lbs to go and I'll be out of the 300s. I'm taking this day by day and step by step and watching what I'm eating and being way more active cause for 8 hours straight I sit at a desk, not very active but in the morning before work that's when my exercise breast comes out. ☺🏋🏃🚶