JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 59

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,815 Member
    Options
    @wonderish Posts can only be edited for 1 hour. On my phone I tap the upper right corner and a bar appears at the bottom of the screen telling me how long I have to edit. Tap that bar and edit your message. If you are referring to your daily post, keep a copy in a doc on your phone or computer. Make daily additions then copy and paste to this thread.

@GrandmaJackie Watch out for those knives - they are vicious! Heal quickly!

@MIpiccolo YAY on falling off jeans! When I visited my older daughter last month she told me I needed to get some jeans that fit because the ones I was wearing looked as if I had a load in my pants! RUDE! LOL!! I had to pull them up every time I stood up so I knew they needed to go. Gotta love a kid (she’s almost 48) who speaks the truth!

@kklawrence92 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine I love your before and after profile picture! You look wonderful!💗
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,806 Member
    Options
    @SheilaBoneham What a nice person you are to dog-sit during the surgery! We all know how much you love your furry friends!

@abirdie56 It appears the cilantro works well sine your weight went way down. I will have to check my local grocery store. Here's hoping that cilantro is more available than parsley has been around here due to my small town's limitations.

@abowersgirl What a great suggestion to @ghy5 that you gave. I must remember to find some walking/steps videos on youtube to use during this bad northern michigan weather!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady lol I'm glad I could help, I thought it was silly at first but it really does help when it's just way to cold to get all your steps in..,and it's fun and easy so you can watch tv or something while you are doing it. Btw those hunters sound stressful, does this happen every year around this time? Hang in there *hug*