JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 59

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,800 Member
    @kmfeig87 I found your post both insightful (fluctuations) and inspiring. It is so inspiring when someone else notices!

At the potluck last night two people commented on my weight loss. I find this especially encouraging because of my back issues. I am short and because of my back surgery 36 years ago, my back profile has gone from ( to | and when I get tired I have to really think hard to stand straight or I am \. To stand with my back straight requires bending my knees slightly.

@cdavisdeva Thank you! I FEEL wonderful, too!

@deepwoodslady We used to stay at a little lodge in Colorado. We aren’t hunters and we’re quite disturbed to come out of our cabin and discover elk hanging from every tree! Hunters were sitting outside their cabins hacking up and packing into huge coolers those (formerly) beautiful animals. It made us all sad.

@aosborne0605 Watch the video I have listed “Recommended for the ladies.” Making the right choices is awesome and leads to positive outcome BUT it may not be immediate. Hormones vary DAILY and that’s why daily weigh ins are so important. You can see how your own body works.

@bisonpitcher I don’t know that waiting until Monday is a good thing. Just sayin’