What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i've always felt the difference between a comedian and a normie was they were able to take the trouble/trauma/drama in their life and make it sound funny.
    i have a talent as such and people ask me how i do it. i tell them it's either i laugh about it or cry about. i would rather make people laugh.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Currently wondering how I leave the t-shirt thread alone for months at a time and somehow someone gets it locked for mod review.

How do you mess up a t-shirt thread?!?!
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    @StupidCakes is on my mind today.... ;);)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    We buy blending and sipping grades from here, as our stores don't stock them:
    https://matchasource.com/product-category/matcha-for-tea/
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Oh a warning. I have only been back a week :|

How in the hell is that possible?
  • Spencercalsbeck
    Spencercalsbeck Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bees.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Double barreled bourbon. And cherries.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    What to get a 4 year old boy for Christmas?

And does it insult the parents if you buy a gift that is recommended for 2-4 years old and the kid is 4? Like should you "up" the age range because there is a big difference between 2 and 4?
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

And does it insult the parents if you buy a gift that is recommended for 2-4 years old and the kid is 4? Like should you "up" the age range because there is a big difference between 2 and 4?

Most of the 4 year olds and up I know, absolutely love and remember my sister and I for our gifts, because we always buy a gift card. For the ones who love Target, they get a Target gift card, likewise for Walmart or Gamestop (older children) . Or just a regular Visa/Mastacard gift card, so they can buy things on Apps they already have ( educational or recreational) . $20- $50 is usually enough, plus a physical gift.

Unless of course you have inside knowledge of what they like or their parents have gifts registration.

Ask the parents too V. Some parents HATE clutter toys.
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018
    Options

You would be surprised, we took a toddler shopping in Target for his birthday - our godson, thinking he would beeline for toys, and he asked if the clothes he'd selected were still within his card limit. We naturally bought him whatever he chose, as his choices weren't silly. Children can surprise you.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
    I was thinking gift card for iTunes or toys r us, but didn't know if 4 is too young.

Parents will probably appreciate a gift the kid wants too instead of something that will just become clutter
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Thanks guys!
    I was thinking gift card for iTunes or toys r us, but didn't know if 4 is too young.

Parents will probably appreciate a gift the kid wants too instead of something that will just become clutter

Toys r Us/Babies r Us have some appropriate items for 4 year Olds V. They usually stock for newborns to 5T, in this area that is.