What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    It's the thoughts, every day always have some not nice thoughts

Like I see a client approach me and think "oh great, wtf do you want, can't you just *kitten* off". Or "you're stupid, and a *kitten*".

And then tonight when I spent 1/2 hour shoveling snow to park my car and I think "maybe I should shovel all the snow around their car and really pack it in so they will have to shovel it too, because it's actually their job"
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    I called someone stupid today to another co-worker. But it's totally true. I don't feel bad about it.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I’ve been nice today. 😊
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    A customer said something very privileged and ignorant, so I didnt give him a punch card for his lunch.
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I got tired of stupid people blocking the aisles (really? pulling your shopping cart from the side while talking on the phone...) so I used my cart as a battering ram. I may have shoulder checked someone also. :neutral:
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I let my kids eat chips and queso for lunch because I was sick and didn't have the energy to cook for them.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I was waiting for the spin cycle on my washing machine to finish and it was taking forever so I told it to "hurry the *kitten* up, *kitten*."

Yeah, that was mean. That was uncalled for. :pensive:
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    My Baby had on wrinkled clothes today because I woke up late and didn't feel like ironing. Hey, I did throw them in the dryer for about 2 minutes though? Welp.
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    I waited till the counter person at the gym was drinking her water to point out the guy in the see thru white anchor shorts! Water went everywhere!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Feels like I am the only one who makes coffee in the office. This time I drank the last cup. Left it for someone else to make.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I was passive aggressive today. Smiled and agreed to some stuff that I know I'm not going to do.
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    I was passive aggressive today. Smiled and agreed to some stuff that I know I'm not going to do.

Oh, that counts? My most common text reply is: I'm not around right now, but I'll take care of it ASAP.
    Translation: *kitten* off and die.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Barfly57 wrote: »
    I got tired of stupid people blocking the aisles (really? pulling your shopping cart from the side while talking on the phone...) so I used my cart as a battering ram. I may have shoulder checked someone also. :neutral:

I want to go shopping with you because I don't have the height to do it right😉👍
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I let my kids eat chips and queso for lunch because I was sick and didn't have the energy to cook for them.

Not mean....survival and they probably loved it...I know I would!!!😋
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I didn't reply (yet) to a text from someone (who pissed me off last week) about a time sensitive thing
    fork you bee-atch
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    This wasn't today, but I still feel really bad about it: I accidentally broke three chips off of a sparring partners teeth. I think we'll both be wearing mouth guards from now on.
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    This wasn't today, but I still feel really bad about it: I accidentally broke three chips off of a sparring partners teeth. I think we'll both be wearing mouth guards from now on.

Ouch!!!..... Valuable lesson learned!🤷 but accidents aren't mean...you're good!😁