Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends I have about 100 pounds to lose so def need motivation
  • jhaddon7143
    jhaddon7143 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    always looking for friends
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Feel free to send an invite if you would like. 🙂
  • Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My feed and food diary are not private. I drink bourbon and log the calories. I don’t eat clean...whatever that means. I exercise and log everything daily. Don’t care if you play pickle ball or enter iron man competitions, just looking for like minded peeps.
  • claudiaroth409
    claudiaroth409 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Just stumbled over the messageboard :)
    Until now I was all alone on my journey and managed to lose roughly 66 lbs. Goal is another 30 by this time next year and I could use some motivation and inspiration because I've fallen off the tracks a little bit.
  • garbrahstrength
    garbrahstrength Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I’m on and off on this community but constantly working towards the goal of maintaining a healthy balanced food and exercise lifestyle

I would love the added inspiration and motivation as well!

Cheers
  • petethegamer_mfp
    petethegamer_mfp Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. uk based, open diary, only a couple of friends after a profile crash
  • dwindling_diva
    dwindling_diva Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am 49 f with about the same amount weight to lose! I am new to MFP and looking for friends to share encouragement with, as well as, share the up and downs of our weight loss journeys. Thank you and have a wonderful day. :)
  • BlueLadyBug22
    BlueLadyBug22 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I would like some more friends! I have used mfp for a lonng time. I haven't really been consistent for over a year. I'm looking to lose 100+ pounds and I'm trying to get back focused :)
  • akrammujtaba802
    akrammujtaba802 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please feel free everyone to add me as i’m in dire need of a solid dose of motivation ☺️
  • Blake1448
    Blake1448 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’m looking to get back on track with my fitness!
  • Johnny_Boy76
    Johnny_Boy76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Always needed motivation and friends to help me better myself. New here and started working out 2 weeks ago. No friends yet feel free to add me. A bit older (42) and decided it's time to make a change.
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Tracking everyday and always looking for inspiration.
  • brighton_up
    brighton_up Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Used MFP successfully in the past, but now with two young babes, and far too long eating and not exercsing, I'm starting off again. Looking forward to some support and inspiration
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Yes I do
  • idania122
    idania122 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 😊
  • Blue_eyes_jojo
    Blue_eyes_jojo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi there👋love to making new friends,I’m supportive and love to see people reach there goals 👌
  • get_fit_phil
    get_fit_phil Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, lookin for more motivation to help me stay on track.
  • LoveToRunForFun
    LoveToRunForFun Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all - daily logger - open diary - posts workouts ... what else could you want in a My Fitness Pal? haha Feel free to add
  • craiglawanna0911
    craiglawanna0911 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes please ...motivation!!! And just to chat with new people from time to time