JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 60

Options

Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @UTMom81 ye and lately i have been grabbing chocolate more often and without realizing it. Whether it's a mini chocolate, a chocolate chip cookie or muffin or a chocolate filled waffer..when the sweet tooth hits I know exactly where to go. My problem is when I start, it triggers something and I overkill it, which isn't hard with chocolate, especially milk chocolate. I tried dark chocolate but it isn't the same and not only does it trigger my chocolate craving also but then I double up on the amount I eat because I attempted the dark chocolate. I might have to learn to bake with it and see if that helps.

I love hummus and PB too!! PB I have more control but hummus I can eat with a spoon...well at least it's better then most.

Lately I have also been having nut cravings, finished off two cans of raw, unsalted almonds and unsalted cashews in two weeks. Super fattening but so good!! I have been so good for months on controlling cravings, very rarely having them and moderating what I eat when I do..,but this month I have been a craving monster. I just try to remind myself that I am in control not my tastebuds
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Welcome back @spookymulder00 !! Hope everything in your life settles down soon and I hope all those injured have fast recoveries

@allmannerofthings I'm sorry for your loss.. my condolences. I have lost three members of my family within the past three years so I know how you are feeling and it isn't good. My aunt (who passes away last week) was only 52. It's so heartbreaking hearing about all these young people dieing and it seems to be happening more and more often. I am so sorry for you..you are too young to be dealing with this 🙁🙁