Help! Losing inches off boobs not lower belly/thighs despite doing lower body workouts!Any advice?

Options
Hello,
I've lost 15 kgs in the last year and im 10 kg away from my goal weight. I am an endomorph body type and do a combination of HIIT and cardio for an hour 5 days of the week and eat clean 85% of the month. I've recently started to follow a macro based diet eating plan that has lots of protein and fat and lower carbs. But in the laSt month or so I've seen the weight loss to be very slow and when I did lose some kgs it was off my collar bones, shoulders, and chest ! I don't want to lose any more inches off my boobs I'd rather lose my back fat or belly fat or my thigh fat as those are largest but to no avail. I can't hit the gym and do exercises at home and currently can't afford a trainer or nutritionist !! PLEASE HELP SAVE MY BOOBS. Any advice on losing lower body fat and no more boob fat would be great !!

Replies

• kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »
    There is no way to reduce fat in specific areas. You will lose where you genetics dictate regardless of exercises. Whether or not you lose bust size is determined by how much fatty tissue you have there versus breast tissue. Some lose a lot there, while others don't.

I lost a lot there and am hoping to lose a little more.

But then I am a guy :)

Same rules apply. You're not special (despite what your momma told ya) ;)
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    I can only sympathize. My upper to lower body ratio is almost 1:4. You may have to find a happy medium where you can accept both the size of your lower half and your upper half.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Ignore the body type stuff as it's irrelevant, and there is nothing you can do short of a boob job. Fat will come off where it will, depending on genetics etc. You can't spot reduce.

yep those body type things are a load of fluff. there is no truth in them and the origin of somatypes(body types) had NOTHING to do with weight loss,gain,etc. someone just took it and ran with it hoping to make money off of it by making people believe that in order to lose weight or gain muscle for their body type they have to fall into a category and do A,B and C. they dont.
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue. My upper body is skin and bones, literally. I have no bust at all any more. My lower body still retains some fat and is also muscular, so I'm somewhat pear shaped. If I gained weight at this point, I know it would all go to my stomach and thighs, not my bust, so I just accept that this is what I look like now.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    GUYSS there must be a way how do you think the celebrities do it ??!!! Look at Kim Kardashian, tiny waist but the biggest boobs and doesn't she train with that girl that started from home as well !
    That’s called genetics and plastic surgery.

No matter how much you want to believe it, there is no way to choose where fat goes on or comes off your body. Spot reduction is physically not possible. There is no diet, food, supplement or exercise that will do it. You either have the genetics for a certain body type, or you have plastic surgery and buy the body you want.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    GUYSS there must be a way how do you think the celebrities do it ??!!! Look at Kim Kardashian, tiny waist but the biggest boobs and doesn't she train with that girl that started from home as well !
    That’s called genetics and plastic surgery.

No matter how much you want to believe it, there is no way to choose where fat goes on or comes off your body. Spot reduction is physically not possible. There is no diet, food, supplement or exercise that will do it. You either have the genetics for a certain body type, or you have plastic surgery and buy the body you want.

^yep
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    They don't know anything we don't know. They just have the money and the photographers and the photoshoppers we don't have.
This discussion has been closed.