Help! Losing inches off boobs not lower belly/thighs despite doing lower body workouts!Any advice?

Options

Replies

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Almost all the women you see who are extremely lean, yet still have marvelous boobs bought them. Most will admit it.

15-minutes-to-fit-meet-zuzka-light-tall-v2.jpg

I don't know who that is, but I wonder if she's ever been compared to Kim K before... lol
  • Biggster69
    Biggster69 Posts: 84 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

I lost a lot there too and hope to lose more. And I am a woman 😀
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    GUYSS there must be a way how do you think the celebrities do it ??!!! Look at Kim Kardashian, tiny waist but the biggest boobs and doesn't she train with that girl that started from home as well !

I'm pretty sure mother nature has had a little help...... don't demean yourself by worrying about what "celebrities" do. (Has she actually ever done anything to merit her fame?)
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    GUYSS there must be a way how do you think the celebrities do it ??!!! Look at Kim Kardashian, tiny waist but the biggest boobs and doesn't she train with that girl that started from home as well !

I'm pretty sure mother nature has had a little help...... don't demean yourself by worrying about what "celebrities" do. (Has she actually ever done anything to merit her fame?)

Uhm...well...not anything I think most of us here would care to do.
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: »
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    😂 Magic definitely magic. She’s a wizard Harry!

Clown comments are always helpful lol

Oh my bad, definitely eat LOTS of fiber for your boobs, that should do the trick. :D and don't forget to wash it down with apple cider vinegar too preferably after a large glass of milk.

So all I had to do was eat less fiber when losing and I wouldn't have needed that painful reduction?

Yep and holy swiss cheese, only cheddar on cheat days.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Breast implants are a possibility. Surgery is expensive and risky, but the results can be awesome.
  • Runaroundafieldx2
    Runaroundafieldx2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering what I've done wrong.

I have been flat chested all my life yet eat loads of fibre.
    I even drink physillium husk :(
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Why don't you make a consultation appointment with Dr Diamond in Los Angeles!?! He was the Kadashians surgeon. They get their skin cleaned, liposuction etc at Epione too. Thereafter, maintenance.
  • Runaroundafieldx2
    Runaroundafieldx2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Why don't you make a consultation appointment with Dr Diamond in Los Angeles!?! He was the Kadashians surgeon. They get their skin cleaned, liposuction etc at Epione too. Thereafter, maintenance.

No way! I thought they said they were 100% natural!!!!

:D

No, they said they were 100% organic.

No nasty chemicals in those butt implants 😂
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

No, they said they were 100% organic.

No nasty chemicals in those butt implants 😂

You guys!! IT IS ORGANIC because the fat is sourced through a CLOSED LOOP. Duh!
This discussion has been closed.