Help! Losing inches off boobs not lower belly/thighs despite doing lower body workouts!Any advice?

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    hesn92 wrote: »
    :D Eat fiber to save your boobs now that's something I hadn't heard yet. Good luck with that OP :D

I eat plenty of fiber. #teamsportboobs

See. Another guy agrees @pinuplove

gerj1kms3lcf.gif
  • beast_kitty89
    beast_kitty89 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Try a different bra. Use a padded and push up bra. Otherwise, I agree with everybody else. It has to do with my own genetics that I got a bum and bigger chest. Be happy with what you have, girl!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    RivenV wrote: »
    Fat loss and fat deposits on your body are hormonally directed.
    One way to help with losing weight around your midsection instead of your breasts is to increase your fiber intake, as fiber carries out excess hormones like estrogen (which tends to add fat around belly, hips and thighs).
    Add 2-3g fiber each day until you get to 35+ grams fiber daily.
    Track your fiber intake.
    Sources of fiber: beans, legumes, some in veggies, fiber supplements, avocado, etc.
    Dude. No, just no. Most of us here are high fibre.... and what you’re saying does not compute. At all.

I'm not a dude.
    I actually have breasts, and breast size is not static. They can change for the better or worse, and I've experienced both! There was a time when I seemed to lose all my breasts when dieting, but struggled so much to get it off my butt hips thighs.
    So my answer reflects what I know and experience. I'm very happy with my results and am sharing that with OP.
    N=1?

Weight will not come off the exact same way every time you lose weight. Also, I wasn't the only one who replied to and/or disagreed with your post.... fibre has nothing to do with breast reduction or growth, unless you can point me to some valid scientific evidence that it does. I’m sure many of us will appreciate this. Thanks.

Exactly, you said it....weight won't come off exactly the same way every time you lose weight. WHY is that?

I don't really care who disagrees with my post.

Fiber has a LOT to do with breast health and, indirectly, with breast size.

Don't you understand that metabolism = hormones?

I didn't give advice to a bodybuilder or anyone who takes their bodyfat down to very low levels...obviously the breasts will reduce their size.

Don't you understand that other people just want you to cite some kind of source for this quackery of fiber=boob-saver?

Edited to add: Something besides, "Well, no one can replicate this, but it worked for ME. No questions!"

To be clear... did she ever say fiber = boob saver? I thought she said increased fiber = less estrogen = less fat around the midsection, thus making boobs look bigger. But the conversation has really skewed since then, so I'm not sure what the actual point/take-away is.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    One way to help with losing weight around your midsection instead of your breasts is to increase your fiber intake, as fiber carries out excess hormones like estrogen (which tends to add fat around belly, hips and thighs).
    Track your fiber intake.
    Sources of fiber: beans, legumes, some in veggies, fiber supplements, avocado, etc.
    Dude. No, just no. Most of us here are high fibre.... and what you’re saying does not compute. At all.

I'm not a dude.
    I actually have breasts, and breast size is not static. They can change for the better or worse, and I've experienced both! There was a time when I seemed to lose all my breasts when dieting, but struggled so much to get it off my butt hips thighs.
    So my answer reflects what I know and experience. I'm very happy with my results and am sharing that with OP.
    N=1?

Weight will not come off the exact same way every time you lose weight. Also, I wasn't the only one who replied to and/or disagreed with your post.... fibre has nothing to do with breast reduction or growth, unless you can point me to some valid scientific evidence that it does. I’m sure many of us will appreciate this. Thanks.

Exactly, you said it....weight won't come off exactly the same way every time you lose weight. WHY is that?

I didn't give advice to a bodybuilder or anyone who takes their bodyfat down to very low levels...obviously the breasts will reduce their size.

Don't you understand that other people just want you to cite some kind of source for this quackery of fiber=boob-saver?

Edited to add: Something besides, "Well, no one can replicate this, but it worked for ME. No questions!"

To be clear... did she ever say fiber = boob saver? I thought she said increased fiber = less fat around the midsection, thus making boobs look bigger. But the conversation has really skewed since then, so I'm not sure what the actual point/take-away is.

Here is the post that started all this.
    Track your fiber intake.

It does seem ambiguous. Either--increasing your fiber intake somehow, magically tells your hormones to deal with the fat around your midsection and not the fat in your boobs, or--increasing your fiber intake somehow, magically tells your hormones to bypass your boobs entirely (or to some appreciable degree). Perhaps a combination of the two? It's so tough to say without some kind of, y'know, scientific evidence of any kind to back up the claim.
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Lovee_Dove7 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Track your fiber intake.

I'm not a dude.
    N=1?

Those are your quotes, not mine.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Track your fiber intake.

I'm not a dude.
    N=1?

Those are your quotes, not mine.

Still awaiting a source, any source, besides only your own anecdotal experience.
    ^this.
This discussion has been closed.