What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Drinking...contemplating personal entertainment for the evening...eating mac-n-cheese.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    vg7tku92xvc8.jpg

Still watching football, baking cookies and making the best of the ice/snow storm that's sticking around till Monday.

It looks so cozy in your home. I'm up for taste testing btw.

My team won this football game... I'll be watching football till I go to bed. :smiley:
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Updating my profile and making an early new year's resolution to only give people the same amount of energy that they give me.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    vg7tku92xvc8.jpg

Still watching football, baking cookies and making the best of the ice/snow storm that's sticking around till Monday.

My team won this football game... I'll be watching football till I go to bed. :smiley:

Thank you, luckily I do love my home! If it weren't so crappy out I'd get some firewood from the shed and make it cozier!

My team didn't win :/

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    vg7tku92xvc8.jpg

Thank you, luckily I do love my home! If it weren't so crappy out I'd get some firewood from the shed and make it cozier!

I'm soooo sorry. :wink: Let me get the firewood for you. :laugh:

eta: its 75 and a heat wave here, it was in the upper 20's high 50's 2 days ago. We had a dusting of snow last year, other than that its been 10+ years since it snowed here. It would be nice if we had a snow day.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    vg7tku92xvc8.jpg

I'm soooo sorry. :wink: Let me get the firewood for you. :laugh:

eta: its 75 and a heat wave here, it was in the upper 20's high 50's 2 days ago. We had a dusting of snow last year, other than that its been 10+ years since it snowed here. It would be nice if we had a snow day.

Let's swap homes for the winters!
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Watching 🏈!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Wathing the king of qwens
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    rl4nn0yfjmao.jpg

Tyson Fury sweep!
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    rl4nn0yfjmao.jpg

Tyson Fury sweep!

I can't believe he got up

Round 12 was unreal.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    rl4nn0yfjmao.jpg

Tyson Fury sweep!

I can't believe he got up

Round 12 was unreal.

Looks like we'll get to see it again...

I am dissatisfied with split draws. My Lil' bro wanted Wilder to win, so rematch .😏
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Another Loser non-existent social life Saturday night doing laundry & heading to the gym with others who refuse to believe in social norms. I just can't bring myself to do laundry on Sundays or follow social norms in general, lol; outcast for life
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    My take on the fight...

1- Wilder got hit early in the first round with a hard shot, then his balls dropped off...

2- Fury fought a brilliant fight... I expected Fury to be the aggressor and Wilder the counter dancer but... Fury had a plan, he backed up for much of the early rounds and forced Wilder to come forward and bottle necked him into shots most of the fight

3- I can't believe he got up either @Tenebrous_D I thought the fight was over at that point..

What Fury did that was brilliant was after the knock down... He didn't try to get up right away like most fighters do, had he tried to get up too quickly, fights over... Instead he stayed down and took his time before trying to get back up... Which I think saved him...

Fury fought brilliantly and really won me over in the end with his sportsmanship

@bojack5
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Wondering what the hell I did with my picks
  • oimullett
    oimullett Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back to sleep, 7am on Sunday?! No thank you…