Volume Eaters Thread

Options

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »
    geiznekcm wrote: »
    How many egg beaters or liquid egg whites do you all think is a reasonable amount for one day?
    Are two cups of Egg Beaters (the equivalent of one WHOLE CARTON, 16 ounces total) too much?

That is on top of an entire package of "Better Than Rice" shirataki rice,
    a can of diced tomatoes,
    half of a green bell pepper,
    half of a large red onion,
    roasted laver (seaweed),
    . . . .AND (I know, I really overdid it here. . . .😣)!!!!
    several cups of watermelon and grapes. Needless to say, I feel tremendously stuffed. I'm fretting the effects all of that could have on fat loss.

Please be patient with me; I genuinely appreciate any advice and value your opinions.

Thank you to Any who make it through all of that reading, and to Any willing to respond.
    God bless you All

Holy *kitten* batman! I love eggs, but 16oz a day? Dang!

So would my 24-32 oz of meat/ seafood a day offend you more?? Lollll😂

Nope... I eat that much meat some days. 😁
  • psychod787
    Options
    How many egg beaters or liquid egg whites do you all think is a reasonable amount for one day?
    Are two cups of Egg Beaters (the equivalent of one WHOLE CARTON, 16 ounces total) too much?

a can of diced tomatoes,
    roasted laver (seaweed),
    several cups of watermelon and grapes. Needless to say, I feel tremendously stuffed. I'm fretting the effects all of that could have on fat loss.

Please be patient with me; I genuinely appreciate any advice and value your opinions.

Thank you to Any who make it through all of that reading, and to Any willing to respond.
    God bless you All

Nope... I eat that much meat some days. 😁
    I just hate the egg farts. Mix that with a high veggie intake... Just plain dangerous to be around! 🤭

• vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options

a can of diced tomatoes,
    roasted laver (seaweed),

God bless you All

Why do you keep ignoring the few people who have been asking for the recipe?!

I think this is the recipe he used (he posted this one a few pages ago):
    MFP’S PingGolpher97 recipe

Base: 200 grams of canned pumpkin, 1-1.5 scoops of your preferred protein (some work way better than others), 184 grams of egg whites, 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum(optional, baking soda, cream of tar tar(optional), cocoa powder, stevia, sea salt, cinnamon, vanilla or almond extract, blueberries.

Blend all ingredients or mix well, I blended to make it more “airy/ fluffy” with the egg whites. Bake in a round pan at 350 for 20-30 mins, but I’d check it every so often. It’s more of baking it to your preference. Pull out of oven and allow to cool a little or just slide it right onto a plate. Usually I’ll top it with halo top and make it a big protein pazookie, but this one I topped with a sweet Greek yogurt concoction, more
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options

a can of diced tomatoes,
    roasted laver (seaweed),

God bless you All

D*mn people gettin testy...chill out and stop making assumptions that I’m ignoring people...my life doesn’t revolve around MyFitnessPal.....shyttt...😂 here I’ll post it now before there’s any tear jerkers out there...

-200 grams pumpkin
    -200 grams egg whites
    -40 grams protein powder
    -2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce (optional)
    -2 tbsp unsweetened Greek yogurt
    -teaspoon psyllium husk/ 1/2 Tspn xanthan (both optional)
    -cinnamon, stevia, sea salt to taste
    -5 -10 grams cocoa powder
    -baking powder
    -2 tbsp SF maple syrup, teaspoon van extract
    -add in unsweetened cashew milk or water if too thick.

I baked mine in the airfryer for ten mins then transferred in an oven at 375 for 30/45ish mins (check on it for browning/ doneness...etc to your desired texture) I then transferred back to air fryer to get crispy edges.

Topping:
    -60 grams FF cream cheese, stevia to taste, sea salt to taste, 2tbso FF Greek yogurt, cinnamon, 10 grams preferred protein powder, vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly and to desired thickness then top your cooled down pumpkin bread (I put the topping on when it was slightly warm still so it would spread easier. I then sprinkled more stevia and cinnamon on top.

There you go...now I’ll stop “ignoring people” based off your assumptions...
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options

a can of diced tomatoes,
    roasted laver (seaweed),

God bless you All

D*mn people gettin testy...chill out and stop making assumptions that I’m ignoring people...my life doesn’t revolve around MyFitnessPal.....shyttt...😂 here I’ll post it now before there’s any tear jerkers out there...

-200 grams pumpkin
    -200 grams egg whites
    -40 grams protein powder
    -baking powder

I baked mine in the airfryer for ten mins then transferred in an oven at 375 for 30/45ish mins (check on it for browning/ doneness...etc to your desired texture) I then transferred back to air fryer to get crispy edges.

Topping:
    -60 grams FF cream cheese, stevia to taste, sea salt to taste, 2tbso FF Greek yogurt, cinnamon, 10 grams preferred protein powder, vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly and to desired thickness then top your cooled down pumpkin bread (I put the topping on when it was slightly warm still so it would spread easier. I then sprinkled more stevia and cinnamon on top.

I figured you'd get around to it. Thank you for posting it. I'm looking forward to giving it a shot soon.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

a can of diced tomatoes,
    roasted laver (seaweed),

God bless you All

-200 grams pumpkin
    -200 grams egg whites
    -40 grams protein powder
    -baking powder

Topping:

Thanks!
  • geiznekcm
    geiznekcm Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options

a can of diced tomatoes,
    roasted laver (seaweed),

God bless you All

-200 grams pumpkin
    -200 grams egg whites
    -40 grams protein powder
    -baking powder

Topping:

Thank you for sharing!! I also appreciate balance between life on and off-line. Social Media and the internet are blessings in many ways, but I do feel that excess time invested in either can really detract from the quality of life. We all need human, in-person interaction and meditative time, too! (:
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    First try was a fail because I used way too much ice and it came out still chunky. But I tried again.bnwvj2lpmnbt.jpeg
    54hdl7owhzo2.jpeg

Second try was a success! Now that I got it I’ll play around with adding more ice, skinny syrups etc thanks so much guys! I used almond milk and plant based protein powder. 70yd31qnnl26.jpeg
    j0dxr2d8h5my.jpeg

• pinggolfer96
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »

a can of diced tomatoes,
    roasted laver (seaweed),

God bless you All

-200 grams pumpkin
    -200 grams egg whites
    -40 grams protein powder
    -baking powder

Topping:

How dare you have a life besides posting on MFP? WTF kind of a human being are you!!!! ;)
    You should see the PMs I get from users about my recipes and posting lol

Seriously lol. Google must NOT have a search bar or billions of info for low cal/ high protein pumpkin bread.....I must be the onlyyyy one😂
  • vegmebuff
    Options

a can of diced tomatoes,
    roasted laver (seaweed),

God bless you All

-200 grams pumpkin
    -200 grams egg whites
    -40 grams protein powder
    -baking powder

Topping:

How dare you have a life besides posting on MFP? WTF kind of a human being are you!!!! ;)
    You should see the PMs I get from users about my recipes and posting lol

Seriously lol. Google must NOT have a search bar or billions of info for low cal/ high protein pumpkin bread.....I must be the onlyyyy one😂

Just like The Bieb...what's a celebrity to do...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    My chocolate pumpkin protein bread with a protein cream cheese frosting💪🏻 50+ grams of protein and less than 450 cals for the entire thing

igcl2m2tombq.jpeg
    lcwzbtn2k4u0.jpeg
    i8n7qmtgoojt.jpeg

Holy crap that thing is huge & nice that it's only 450 calories!
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    My chocolate pumpkin protein bread with a protein cream cheese frosting💪🏻 50+ grams of protein and less than 450 cals for the entire thing

igcl2m2tombq.jpeg
    lcwzbtn2k4u0.jpeg
    i8n7qmtgoojt.jpeg

I’m a macro magician lol
  • OddDitty
    OddDitty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    I am absolutely a volume eater and will be taking copious notes from y'all here! A lot of these recipes sound great and filling!

Are you talking volumetrics?
  • psychod787
    Options

igcl2m2tombq.jpeg
    lcwzbtn2k4u0.jpeg
    i8n7qmtgoojt.jpeg

I’m a macro magician lol

Between you and Ravr!!! Houdinis' of hunger!
  • vegmebuff
    Options
    I made this last night. Not being a vacuum like @pinggolfer96 I only are half of it with some berries lol. I punched it into MFP as I was making it, here is what you get for the whole thing including the frosting.

Nutrition Facts
    Servings 1.0
    Amount Per Serving
    calories 365
    % Daily Value *
    Total Fat 3 g 4 %
    Saturated Fat 1 g 6 %
    Monounsaturated Fat 1 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Cholesterol 7 mg 2 %
    Sodium 4202 mg 175 %
    Potassium 329 mg 9 %
    Total Carbohydrate 39 g 13 %
    Dietary Fiber 14 g 57 %
    Sugars 17 g
    Protein 31 g 62 %
    Vitamin A 146 %
    Vitamin C 5 %
    Calcium 58 %
    Iron 17 %

21 Ingredients
    20 g, 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
    0.50 tsp(s), Xantham Gum
    0.25 Cup (240ml), Unsweetened Cashew Milk
    0.25 Cup (240ml), Unsweetened Cashew Milk
    200 g, Egg Whites
    2 tbsp(s), Unsweetened
    1 tsp(s), Psyllium Husks
    1 tsp., Stevia In the Raw
    1 teaspoon, Sea Salt
    2 tsp, Clabber Girl
    2 tbsp(s), SF syrup
    1 tsp., Stevia In the Raw
    1 teaspoon, Sea Salt
    2 tbsp(s), Fat Free
    0.67 cup (75 mL), Pure Pumpkin
    1 tsp(s), Spices, cinnamon, ground
    2 tbsp (5 g), Cocoa Powder
    1 tsp(s), Vanilla extract
    60 g, Cottage Cheese
    1 tsp(s), Spices, cinnamon, ground
    10 grams, Protein Powder

Now that I see you too are using Psyllium Husks...what's your thoughts? Better/same than Xanthum Gum?
  • redcase
    redcase Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Koglrabi-Front.v2.png

I recently found these at my Fortino's (Ontario, Canada) and they are ah-mazing for a high volume meal. The entire bag is only 80 calories and fills a massive dinner plate. I topped it with a serving of some sweet potato chickpea curry I made and it was a huge dinner for only 356 calories.

I'd never even heard of this vegetable before. It doesn't really taste like much so it's a great base for sauces or curry or whatever (IMO).

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I made this last night. Not being a vacuum like @pinggolfer96 I only are half of it with some berries lol. I punched it into MFP as I was making it, here is what you get for the whole thing including the frosting.

Nutrition Facts
    Servings 1.0
    Amount Per Serving
    calories 365
    % Daily Value *
    Total Fat 3 g 4 %
    Saturated Fat 1 g 6 %
    Monounsaturated Fat 1 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Cholesterol 7 mg 2 %
    Sodium 4202 mg 175 %