Lose 25 lbs by Oct 1st. (12 wks) Hope you will join me in t

Options

Replies

• cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Nicely done on the losses!!! I finally got a chance to weigh-in :) here are my most recent results:

GW: 164lbs

SW(7/4/11): 185.8
    W1(7/8/11): 184
    W2(7/15/11):182.6
    W3(7/22/11):179.4
    W4(7/29/11):179.0
    W5(8/5/11):(missed weigh-in…camping)
    W6(8/13/11):177.6

Keep up the great work!!
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I've been away for a whole week! Away from MFP; Away from thinking about the REAL value of all the food I ate; Away from exercising like i should. I REFUSE to even step on the scale. Here's to a succesful weekend to all of us! T.G.I.F.
  • jillica
    Options
    O.K - I need to know what my fellow MFPs are up to (translation - Your weight loss progress)! I know that there are many victories not measured by the almight scale, but this challenge is about what the scale says. I'm taking roll call...

Bellieff - 12.8 lbs
    Josie - 7.8 lbs
    CMG - 6.4 lbs
    Jillica - 3 lbs

Who else?

Chime in! Let us know! You have everything to LOSE by reporting in;-)
    Your loss could MOTIVATE someone,
    your lack of loss could HELP someone who is also struggling not feel like they are the only one,
    or you could BOOST your own commitment to your weight loss goals by holding yourself more accountable!
  • happymom1197
    Options
    I've had a very long and busy week. Weekend in Saint Louis with my hubby, my daughter's 6th birthday, concerts at the state fair. I have made a lot of unhealthy food choices, but have continued working out daily, so we will see what the scale says tomorrow. I am back on track today. No sugar, low carbs, clean and healthy eating:)
    I'm so glad to hear that everyone is meeting their goals. Its time for me to start logging more time on the treadmill and getting serious about my weight loss.
  • bellieff
    bellieff Posts: 43
    Options
    no weightloss this week. i knew i had to have one coming, i was on a roll for a while. but its ok! next week will be better!
  • icandoitgood
    Options
    I'll join you! Even though is August already, I wanna lose 20 before October 21st for a family wedding!! I need major motivation! And I am a great motivator too!
  • JosieMomGramma
    JosieMomGramma Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you join our group even though it is late , we are striving for 25lbs by Oct. 1st. But any weight loss is a good one by then. I know it is a busy time of the year for a lot of us, mostly surrounded by family gatherings etc., that always seem to be around food. I was away for a few days last weekend at a family Reunion or over 70 of us and then to a birthday party. So I was up a few pounds instead of down more. So I have lost a couple of those pounds so far & am struggling to get back to my goal for Oct. It is terribly hot here this afternoon & night so no exercise here. We have not bothered putting the window airconditioners in as it has not been the normal hot weather this summer. I did do canning this morning, 16 jars of apple sauce so I did work out preparing that & burning a few calories doing it. lol. Lets do this & keep on track. Wishing you all great weight loss weeks ahead!
  • cmg4721
    Options
    2 camping trips and the county fair have led me dreading the scale...I will weigh-in again on Sept 3rd (skipping this weeks weigh-in). I really need to get myself back into working out, jogging and making healthier food choices. I hope you're all doing well....and i look forward to hearing some more success stories from all of you :)
  • bellieff
    bellieff Posts: 43
    Options
    This week was great loss for me at 2.8 lbs. Not really sure why because i wasnt very strict with what i ate. I got on my ellipitical a few times but other than that i didnt do any exercise. I basically just kept moving. I stayed busy getting out of the house because the heat in here is unbearable.

I hit my first goal of 25 lbs this week! yea!
  • jillica
    Options
    WAY TO GO, BELLIEFF! I need to step it up if I'm going to earn my 25 lb badge.
  • cmg4721
    Options
    awesome job!! you guys are doing great!! i'm finally back on track with working out so i'm finally looking forward to a weigh-in this weekend :D
  • jillica
    Options
    NOW IS THE TIME!!!

One Month left until October 1st! If you haven't been able to get pumped for this 25lb challenge yet, it is now CRUNCH TIME! Good luck to all. Step up your game. Exercise an extra hour this week, run that extra mile, clean your house with a little more vigor!

Don't compare yourself to others, compare yourself to YOU! The YOU you want to be, the YOU you know you can be!

GO GET 'EM!
  • tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Since we started the challenge i have lost 19lbs. Only 6lbs left!
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    From the day I replied to this threat, I have lost a total of 24 lbs. So, only 1lb to reach the goal.

July 14th-231.2
    Sept. 4th( Today)- 207.2

I will do an update either next sunday ( weigh-in day), or the week after.
  • jillica
    Options
    Tbisca1 AND Watchmeshrink - WOW!!! Way to go!
  • JosieMomGramma
    JosieMomGramma Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Tbisca1 & Watchme shrink: You are amazing WTG!
  • bellieff
    Options
    im at a 19 lbs loss since the challenge started. 6 more to get to 25.

6 lbs in 3 weeks? you bet!
  • watchmeshrink16
    Options
    Tbisca1 AND Watchmeshrink - WOW!!! Way to go!

Thanks guys!
  • watchmeshrink16
    Options
    So 1.2 lbs lost. TOM is right around the corner.

25.2 lost, I reached this challenge's goal. I'm very happy about that. I will continue to do a weekly update until Oct. 1st.

Happy sunday everyone!
  • cmg4721
    Options
    you guys are doing great....i've lost 10.2lbs since starting this challenge. I've had many obstacles this summer (multiple camping trips, loss of motivation) so I'm not exactly where i hoped yo be by now....but 10lbs is still amazing!! so i'll take that as oppesed to putting weigh back on any day :) keep up the grerat work!!