200+ lbs lost

Replies

• pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    shunggie wrote: »
    Very impressive. You look great!!!!!!!! Are you at goal now, or are you still losing?

No, I’m not at goal. I’m still losing. I figure for my height I should weigh 195.

Yep was gonna ask how tall are you? Must be around 6' or so. Looking good though
  • ericarmstrong4954
    ericarmstrong4954 Posts: 14 Member
    Ya, 6’2
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Amazing work! Very inspiring! :oB)
  • PigHerder
    PigHerder Posts: 89 Member
    Holy moly. Looking GOOD!
  • ericarmstrong4954
    Thank y’all.
    I really appreciate the encouragement. 😊
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    Amazing. Sent you a friend request
  • MsBaz2018
    MsBaz2018 Posts: 384 Member
    I started at 450lbs. Now I’m at 211.

Holy cow ! Wow
  • frau5
    frau5 Posts: 18 Member
    That's freakin' AMAZING!!! You're a rock star!! Pictures like this are what keep me going.

I agree. Your transformation is inspiring . Thanks for sharing your secret of cutting out sugar and limiting portion size and calories.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    That's Incredible Work and Amazing Transformation!!
  • initiation0
    initiation0 Posts: 22 Member
    WOW! Spectacular! Great job!
  • Sew3rin
    Sew3rin Posts: 115 Member
    Way to go!!!
  • amynew4u
    amynew4u Posts: 47 Member
    Impressive! What has your exercise regime been, from the beginning? How many calories did you begin with, in early stages? Congrats!
  • anewlife4me8610
    anewlife4me8610 Posts: 91 Member
    Wow! You look amazing and I’m not sure anyone asked this of you, but what is the time frame?
  • beatthereaper2016
    beatthereaper2016 Posts: 55 Member
    Incredibly motivating brother!
  • ericarmstrong4954
    Wow! You look amazing and I’m not sure anyone asked this of you, but what is the time frame?

Thank you.

This took me two years. I started in june of 16.
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Amazing job! That’s so much hard work. Your pictures tell a huge story. Congratulations and well done!
  • evergreenlakegirl
    evergreenlakegirl Posts: 89 Member
    You look like a totally different guy! Great job!!
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    This is truly an amazing transformation! I can't even fathom how much better your quality of life must be! And what a wonderful example you've set for your family, friends, and the MFP community in taking charge of your life and your health. Thank you for sharing :)
  • harleyhearse
    harleyhearse Posts: 16 Member
    Congratulations! That was truly inspirational for me! (You look GREAT BTW!) I am starting right now in a very similar situation. I currently weigh 430lbs.. (I was 465lbs a month ago). I too have a shoulder injury right now- (Broken left clavicle-soon to be repaired/fixed Mid April/May hopefully!). I am counting calories, (Trying to stay around 1400.) I do exercise using a Green Resistance Band-3 times a week and walk 5 times a week. Mid week and Sundays are my "recovery days". I am searching for people who understand what it takes to do this here on MFP, or any other site/area you may know? (I got off Facebook because of the negativity, and the fact I was totally addicted to it!). Unless you have been here (a way above average weight), it is hard for most people to understand. Please add me as a friend if you wish. Having positive encouragement from someone who truly understands the journey is exactly the kind of assistance that I need! I hope you have a great day! Frank
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!