Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I can't decide which one of these I like most! I'm leaning toward Frosty, but Bro-dolf is pretty hilarious!

b742cufxre08.jpg

Abdominal Swoleman! :lol:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Check out this photo I found yesterday on Amazon for a review on a shirt! It is the most bewildering thing I think I've seen on there. Also, what is going on with that headboard?! :neutral:
    pws84hjf2eau.png
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    That ugly Christmas set is awesome! Someone needs to wear it!

Mike's keto fail is a win for Mo! You weren't really thrilled that he was doing it, right?

Sorry people are being dumb, Anne-Marie.

No, but I was glad he was doing SOMETHING. Now, it's back to eating everything and not working out. :unamused:

I feel like that is me. It's all or nothing. Unfortunately, I am kinda like Mike, I want instant results and get frustrated if I don't think it is happening fast enough. I know it isn't right, but that's how it feels.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

Mike's keto fail is a win for Mo! You weren't really thrilled that he was doing it, right?

No, but I was glad he was doing SOMETHING. Now, it's back to eating everything and not working out. :unamused:

Oh :|
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

I feel like that is me. It's all or nothing. Unfortunately, I am kinda like Mike, I want instant results and get frustrated if I don't think it is happening fast enough. I know it isn't right, but that's how it feels.

How do I help him without being pushy or making him feel like I'm judging him?
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Most of the time, I have to trip over my own two feet and realize I am only hurting myself and get back to actively trying to lose and get active again. For me, sometimes I wish I had a little more encouragement from my husband. We got the garage cleaned out and all my workout equipment is there, now he has shoved it all to the walls and piled boxes on it. I can't get to it unless I go move it and most of the time (right now anyway), I am not motivated to do it. Mostly, I would say just try to encourage him back in the right direction. Encourage lower carb to move back to keto, if he wants. Still encourage him to work out. It's tough, but I know it will be the small changes that I get to stick that will make the difference.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Check out this photo I found yesterday on Amazon for a review on a shirt! It is the most bewildering thing I think I've seen on there. Also, what is going on with that headboard?! :neutral:
    pws84hjf2eau.png

What the actual H????
  • Beka3695
    Options
    dm0o8kh0fnwb.jpeg

To keep with the uncomfortably awkward photos....
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    dm0o8kh0fnwb.jpeg

To keep with the uncomfortably awkward photos....

That cat is thinking about whether that fondue is too hot.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    pws84hjf2eau.png

Never mind the headboard, check out the creepy clown picture above it. Stuff of nightmares!!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

Just encourage/invite him to go to the gym with you... or for a walk.. or whatever other physical activity he might enjoy. Meal prep together. Praise him when he does a good job getting up and doing something physical...Or for choosing a healthier snack/meal than what he would normally choose.

As for that Amazon review, wtaf? :#
    Also that cat pic is pretty awesome. :D
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    pws84hjf2eau.png

Never mind the headboard, check out the creepy clown picture above it. Stuff of nightmares!!

I didn't even see that! I know the review says it's from 2015, but I think they meant 1985. Which is weird because I'm not even sure Amazon was around in the 80's.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    pws84hjf2eau.png

I didn't even see that! I know the review says it's from 2015, but I think they meant 1985. Which is weird because I'm not even sure Amazon was around in the 80's.

Zoom in on the neck... pretty sure that is a dude
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    pws84hjf2eau.png

Zoom in on the neck... pretty sure that is a dude

I thought so.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    @melissafeagins - did you just feel that earthquake???? I think you are closer to it than me.

Other folks - only a 4.4 but we don’t get them often in the SE
  • melissafeagins
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @melissafeagins - did you just feel that earthquake???? I think you are closer to it than me.

Maybe? Something woke me up, but I rolled over and went right back to sleep.

ETA: looks like the epicenter was close to right between us. I am up in the corner where TN meets VA and NC.
  • Beka3695
    Options

ETA: looks like the epicenter was close to right between us. I am up in the corner where TN meets VA and NC.

I am such a light sleeper (see mom post from last week) that I sprang out of bed and exclaimed WTH! Hubby who used to live in Alaska quietly said “just a little earthquake” then immediately went back to snoring.

That is only the second I have ever felt.
  • melissafeagins
    Options

I am such a light sleeper (see mom post from last week) that I sprang out of bed and exclaimed WTH! Hubby who used to live in Alaska quietly said “just a little earthquake” then immediately went back to snoring.

That is only the second I have ever felt.

I had to take cold medicine last night. I heard stuff rattle on the dresser, looked to see if the dog had done it. Looked at the clock and went back to sleep. Whe. I got up this morning, I had 18 steps from it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    We're having an ugly sweater contest at church next Sunday, and I'm trying to get the kiddo to wear this. My mom said she'd pay him. :laugh:

s6q81wi9yye6.jpg

:D

What store is that from?

My coworker would totally wear that.

YOURS!!! Wally-world.

Man we didn't get that one at all!

My one female coworker would buy that in a heartbeat.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Lois, I wouldn't do that elf trick to anyone it would bother.

Tami, it's a cubicle farm. None of us has doors.

Yes, I am taking my chances that she will retaliate. But first someone will have to rat me out.

My one supervisor took an Elf On The Shelf & put it upside down behind a big screen TV that hangs to display SD information & it's holding a bottle of pain medication.

The assistant manager had put one on the top of the tree (he took it down eventually so the store manager didn't get mad) & it was so creepy. The next day there was a display of mirrors up on the cart rail & the mirror reflected the elf from the tree staring back at us at SD.