Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

What commonly given MFP Forum advice do you personally disagree with?

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    urloved33 wrote: »
    a calorie is a calorie is a calorie - and they all have the same value.

A calorie does have the same caloric value as another calorie. How could it not?

I don't think I need to answer to you ABOUT WHAT ADVICE I PERSONALLY DONT AGREE WITH - GO EAT A BOWL OF CARROTS OR A BOWL OF ICE CREAM - YOUR CHOICE.

It's the Debate forum. We're debating.

Cookies and cream or moose tracks?

The Tonight Dough...

That woo wasn't me :tongue:

Ben & Jerry's cookies and cream cheesecake core is the correct answer, though.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,342 Member
    a calorie is a calorie is a calorie - and they all have the same value.

A calorie does have the same caloric value as another calorie. How could it not?

I don't think I need to answer to you ABOUT WHAT ADVICE I PERSONALLY DONT AGREE WITH - GO EAT A BOWL OF CARROTS OR A BOWL OF ICE CREAM - YOUR CHOICE.

It's the Debate forum. We're debating.

Cookies and cream or moose tracks?

The Tonight Dough...

That woo wasn't me :tongue:

Ben & Jerry's cookies and cream cheesecake core is the correct answer, though.

Caramel and chocolate ice creams mixed with gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough, peanut butter cookie dough, and a chocolate cookie batter ribbon. You CANNOT beat The Tonight Dough. (And the fact that I can quote the description... :# )

I almost agree.

Americone Dream is a close #2